Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like AJ to fight after Kubrat Pulev? (Realistically)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Tyson, only joking.
    Hopefully we get the Fury fight, sucks they can't fight now, it is the biggest fight and we have to wait (and hope nothing goes wrong).

Comment

If there is a fight in between the Usyk would be my preferred; however I would welcome Ortiz, Dubios, Joyce, Chisora and Whyte. I know a few of those aren’t likely. I haven’t included wilder because in reality if wilder is available then fury would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
        If there is a fight in between the Usyk would be my preferred; however I would welcome Ortiz, Dubios, Joyce, Chisora and Whyte. I know a few of those aren’t likely. I haven’t included wilder because in reality if wilder is available then fury would be.
        You want Ortiz to get a third undeserved title shot after beating absoloutoey nobody.

No, he gets no more shots.

I'd rather a total wildcard like Dubois or that American African guy ajagba

Comment

Usyk.

Face mandatories but more importantly in this case, I think Usyk outboxes him and takes those belts, setting up MY personal best current HW showdown - Fury vs Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Usyk. But JJ/dd winner can fight wilder
            At 08:52, after less than 5 hours sleep, it took me a minute to decipher "JJ/DD"

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Usyk.

Face mandatories but more importantly in this case, I think Usyk outboxes him and takes those belts, setting up MY personal best current HW showdown - Fury vs Usyk.
              My thoughts exactly, great minds and all that. Think it's more likely we'll see David Price get a shot at AJ before Usyk though, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
                Nobody, its time for undisputed.
                This every day of the week and twice on Sunday's...

There's an undisputed 100m plus deal to be signed and get on..

It's the only fight as it stands with interest..

My own selfish side says that if it doesn't get done next, i hope one or even both get beat and the deal is dead in the water and the 2 blokes get it on for unification...

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  My thoughts exactly, great minds and all that. Think it's more likely we'll see David Price get a shot at AJ before Usyk though, sadly.
                  In spite of usyks default mandatory, he needs to do more than beat Chazz Witherspoon and Tony Bellew in the last 24 months to be deserving of a unified heavyweight title shot in my eyes. He's really gone off the boil for me, if this was straight after the WBSS then I'd be more hype but he's ****ed about for 2 years and I have no idea if he's any good at heavyweight or he's just another Michael hunter.

Comment

In spite of usyks default mandatory, he needs to do more than beat Chazz Witherspoon and Tony Bellew in the last 24 months to be deserving of a unified heavyweight title shot in my eyes. He's really gone off the boil for me, if this was straight after the WBSS then I'd be more hype but he's ****ed about for 2 years and I have no idea if he's any good at heavyweight or he's just another Michael hunter.
                    Many a fighter have recieved shots at different weight classes with lesser claims to fame. As an unbeaten Olympic gold medallist and undisputed Cruiserweight champion, he is more qualified than most. Sounds like you're trying to rationalise a ducking move from Eddie Hearns and AJ. Why must everyone run a gauntlet before getting a fair shake against AJ??

Comment

You want Ortiz to get a third undeserved title shot after beating absoloutoey nobody.

No, he gets no more shots.

I'd rather a total wildcard like Dubois or that American African guy ajagba
                      I wasn’t really considering that at all, more who is the best matchups for AJ. Usyk is my first choice but I wouldn’t be dissatisfied with any of those I mentioned because I think it would be good to fight them at some point. I think ortiz is the least likely of them at all at the moment to be honest

Comment

Working...
                      X