Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: I'll Destroy 135 If I Return To Division; I Can Still Make The Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: I'll Destroy 135 If I Return To Division; I Can Still Make The Weight

Adrien Broner's on-again, off-again relationship with boxing is apparently on again, as the boxer has plans to come out of retirement. The inactive 31-year-old Broner (33-4-1, 24 KOs) has danced around the 135, 140 and 147 divisions since 2013, picking and choosing fights in certain classes as his weight outside of training has ballooned.
    [Click Here To Read More]

AB = Tank Davis in a few years ….as soon as Tank grows a pair and faces elite fighters his size!!!

Comment

Rap career over? Please stick to the music game....Pls

Comment

Is AB still asking for $10m to fight again?

Comment

Blah, blah, blah . . .
          Quit talking and just do it.

Comment

So this is what desperate looks like
            There goes his rapping career just like his boxing career
            Just couldn’t stick to it

Comment

I would love to see Broner vs. Prograis, or Broner vs. Ergashev @ 140!

Subriel "Browny" Matias, get your s**t together, I still believe in you! Vamanos!

Not happy that Barrios is not rematching Akhmedov! No bueno! Hope to see Akhmedov again!

Comment

I don’t think Broner can beat Lomo, Tank, Lopez, or Haney at 135. He doesn’t seem very motivated with boxing right now. Even motivated, those fights are tough for Broner because all of them are very active in their fights, throwing punches in volumes. Broner could beat lessor fighters at 135 like he did before but doesn’t seem to throw enough punches to score against top caliber fighters.

Comment

Broner was such a talented fighter,but truth is he is not destroying anything unless he takes his craft more seriously..He never got his footwork together and he just does not stay busy enough.. Plenty of LW that will keep up with him now..He won't just be able to bully guys like he did his first time at the weight..

He need to work on his craft and plug his holes..Dude is tough as nails,seen him take some big punches in his career and dude has never had his lights put out..
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 08-02-2020, 08:36 AM.

Comment

AB = A'm Back

Comment

Working...
                    X