No announcement yet.

Tyson and Roy Jones will be wearing headgear and there WONT be any judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson and Roy Jones will be wearing headgear and there WONT be any judges

Tyson revealed they’ll be wearing headgear as California states that they have to.

Also there won’t be any judges so unless a knockout happens, which will be very unlikely as wearing headgear, then it’ll be a draw.

Also, Tyson is setting up a league of legends, where legends only will contest against each other.

Whose going to pay money to watch two old men have a light spar?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
      Tyson revealed they’ll be wearing headgear as California states that they have to.

Also there won’t be any judges so unless a knockout happens, which will be very unlikely as wearing headgear, then it’ll be a draw.

Also, Tyson is setting up a league of legends, where legends only will contest against each other.
      They aint gonna sell that too well wouldn't think.

Comment

Headgear, that's incredibly stupid

Comment

Will anyone really pay to watch this?

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
            Will anyone really pay to watch this?
            I wont, and I'm sure it will be on YouTube the next day.

Comment

That’s the bit where you tell that on fight night!

Comment

Headgear?

Just FYI for those of you knocking the fight between the two legends, there will not be headgear for this fight. As far as I know it's the two of them straight up with 12 ounce gloves. No headgear.

Comment

Originally posted by Urbtdown View Post
                  Just FYI for those of you knocking the fight between the two legends, there will not be headgear for this fight. As far as I know it's the two of them straight up with 12 ounce gloves. No headgear.
                  They won't go "straight up" because they have instructions not to go hard on each other and if anyone gets cut the fight is immediately stopped

Comment

I'll watch two legends spar. And I'm happy that they won't be going out to seriously damage each other.

People calling for knockouts have to be on the psychopathic end of the brutality scale.

It's a bit of fun. Watch or don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X