Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "The Greatest" Ali: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Like usyk was too small for the mighty Joshua or tyson was too small for anybody ...

Fury struggled to put a gassed out wilder away does anybody seriously think he'd get close to a prime ali without looking ridiculously ****** and eating straight rights all night long?

Ali haD head movement from all angles going backwards forwards and could throw combinations to match a prime pacquiao that's literally how good he was

Ali had everything..an atg chin speed movement timing combinations elusive and had an underrated right hand

Fury would be looking for Ali all night long

I feel like most posters only watch alis second coming fights when he was on the decline..if we are talking prime no heavyweight that's been born can beat Ali
    Fury would catch Ali slipping and put him on the canvas.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Fury is my guy, I picked him to beat Wilder/Joshua YEARS ago

but go watch the McDermott fight, or even the Cunningham fight

I would never bet against Ali figuring out his opponent and finding a way to win, that is what he did... and Fury had problems with guys who are NOT the greatest heavyweight of all time... so fans who give Ali no chance are playing themselves

of all the fighters to sleep on LMAO

cool fantasy fight
      The recent Joshua-Usyk fight is a reminder of how styles make fights. Joshua is better than Derek Chisora yet Chisora had more success against Usyk. Cunningham dropped Fury with an overhand right but Ali didn’t throw shots like that.

Comment

• Ali beats Fury, AJ and Wilder in the same month. Maybe loses a combined 4 rds.

Comment

• Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post
          The recent Joshua-Usyk fight is a reminder of how styles make fights. Joshua is better than Derek Chisora yet Chisora had more success against Usyk. Cunningham dropped Fury with an overhand right but Ali didn’t throw shots like that.

sleeping on Ali is insane

Ali beat GREAT fighters, coming in as the underdog... and some of them he beat EASY

Foreman was a monster

of all the fighters to sleep on LMAO

Comment

• Come on guys,I’m a big fury fan, he’s great but he isn’t on the level of the great Ali.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Two slicksters. Two world class boxers. Two defensive wizards. Two world class champions. One is recognized as the greatest to ever do it...the other contends that title.

Who wins this high level chess match between two ring gods?

Excellent post my friend and a somewhat controversial one too. Takes a good mind and guts to pose such a question since its such an emotive topic surrounding one of favorite fighters of all time, in Ali. The amount of love i have for Ali is immeasurable, such an astounding and amazing man who accomplished feats that any man would be proud of. Muhammad Ali was truly a king amongst men and a blessed individual.

I like Tyson Fury, because he is a great boxer. And i am also a Brit. I also love boxing as i know you do too; by posting such a brave question. You have put emotion aside and are simply dealing with facts and logic. I like this approach.

I am going to go with what some posters have written in this thread. Tyson Fury is just too big for a great like Ali.

But no credit taken away from Tyson, merely cos of his size. The man also possesses great skill which will appreciated more after he retires when we look back at his ring craft.

Tyson knows boxing, is a student of the game. He beats up bigger men and smaller men.

I am going to go with a very competitive fight with Tyson out jabbing Ali.

No disrespect to both fighters, much love to both
              LoadedWraps LoadedWraps likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

Good to see an intelligent, knowledgeable poster back on the forum. Welcome home lad.
                ...... Where has he been.... has he just been released from a mental Hospital? Anyway Fury said he has too much respect to answer such a question but his fans can i suppose considering that its make believe

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

...... Where has he been.... has he just been released from a mental Hospital? Anyway Fury said he has too much respect to answer such a question but his fans can i suppose considering that its make believe
                  He's a mod, keep talking s*** and he'll ban yo azz.

Fury would batter Ali to within an inch of his life, too big, too strong.

Comment

• Ali was dropped and badly hurt by the midget Henry Cooper & nightclub bouncer Chuck Wepner ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Ali was dropped and badly hurt by the midget Henry Cooper & nightclub bouncer Chuck Wepner ffs.
                      FURY was dropped by Cunnngiham , what point are you trying to make exactly?

Comment

Working...
                      X