Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm By Far The Best at 147, Fight With Spence Will Be a Chess Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford does not have such record at WW to make that claim.

Comment

He beat a washed up Khan who would prob Would of beat him in his prime lol

Comment

Best buy far huh? I guess if by best means fighting absolutely no one at WW, or really at any weight, than yes, he's the champ, by way way far...

Comment

LMAO! Terrence is good but still unproven at ww. Old man Pacquiao is the man to beat at ww in my opinion. And I might be in the minority thinking that Shawn Porter beats him.

Comment

I believe Spence mentally goes into the Crawford fight believing he is the bigger, stronger, and more natural welterweight, trying to impose his will and fighting style throughout against Crawford. But that may work to his disadvantage if he doesn’t be more strategic in his attack. That’s on his coach. And I think both corners play a huge role in this fight and who comes up with the best overall game plan that suits their fighters strengths and weaknesses.

I do see a lot of fireworks and a few knockdowns in this fight. I still have Crawford winning a narrow decision right now, I just think he has more in his arsenal. Seeing how Spence looks in his next fight could sway me towards him. His recovery from the car accident is a big question for everyone.

Comment

I agree. I don't think it would be this epic battle we all wish. It just might turn into a calculated chess match where neither guy wants to take a KO loss from the other.

Probably turn into a scratch and sniff bout.

Comment

The insta-classic with Khan puts Crawford at the top of any P4P list...

Comment

more like checkers/draughts if spence still seeing double while sober

Comment

If this is chess, Errol Spence has already castled.

Comment

Crawford

If Crawford expects a chess match from Spence he is unaware of who he will be facing.Spence may use his jab but he will be in Crawford's face all night no matter how much switching changing and running he does Spence will be right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X