Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm By Far The Best at 147, Fight With Spence Will Be a Chess Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
    Really terrible to hear this kind of statements from supposedly warriors.
    They're not warriors, much more like mercenaries. Which some people might ask, well what's wrong with that? Nothing, but let's not acknowledge any silly talk about 'legacy' and 'greatness' when all the time they were little more than risk-averse cherry pickers.

Leonard and Hearns were early to mid 20's when they fought their first unification as undefeated WW champions.

Comment

Crawford you are a fantastic talent hyped to hills. But when you retire people will look at your resume and you won't be anything more than a footnote in time.
      Get moving before too late. You won't be doing this much longer

Comment

Spence resume is full of cans. Steps up a notch gets exposed. Took a 1/2 step up fighting Mikey couldn't stop him. He knows he steps to bud he's going to get destroyed. Keep hidin Spence keep that 0
        Last edited by Mickey Pearson; 06-17-2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Crawford calls out Spence everyday. Spence only talks about Crawford when someone asks him. Other than that Spence a quiet little btch ain't he hiding behind "managers" lmao.

Comment

lets see how this unfolds

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
              For the most part I agree here. Canelo is #1 P4P though if we’re talking resume, or resume + eye test.

Much respect to Pacquiao, but his most recent wins of the last 4 years or so are not up to par with Canelo. I still think Pac is great ! But right now P4P is Alvarez
              —/-///

“PAC’s recent wins of the last 4 years or so?”?
              Try the last 8 years.

2012: Lost to Marquez & Bradley

2013: Win over Brandon Rios (for fück’s sake! Rios),

2014: Bradley and Algieri (nobody knew this guy before this)

2015: Lost to Mayweather

2016: Wins over Vargas (seriously?) and a pointless fight win over Bradley.

2017: Lost to Horn

2018: Win over Mathysse (how PAC fans justify this fight is classic delusional)

2019: Wins over Broner (coming off a loss and a draw to Vargas that PAC had beaten) and Thurman (the only legit WW that PAC beat).

Now, if you back to 2009-2011 ... you find catch weights (Cotto, Margarito, Oscar) and beating guys that were coming off losses (Mosley, Clottey)

Comment

Crawford and Spence. One is better than the other.

And the only way we'll know is by an actual fight.

Crawford yaps a lot, but what he has actually done in the ring these last couple of years has been less than impressive.

Comment

It will start off a chess match outta respect. But it wont stay that way.....Both guys like beating their oppenents at their own game.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    I believe Spence mentally goes into the Crawford fight believing he is the bigger, stronger, and more natural welterweight, trying to impose his will and fighting style throughout against Crawford. But that may work to his disadvantage if he doesn’t be more strategic in his attack. That’s on his coach. And I think both corners play a huge role in this fight and who comes up with the best overall game plan that suits their fighters strengths and weaknesses.

I do see a lot of fireworks and a few knockdowns in this fight. I still have Crawford winning a narrow decision right now, I just think he has more in his arsenal. Seeing how Spence looks in his next fight could sway me towards him. His recovery from the car accident is a big question for everyone.
                    I think Bud is the more natural Welterweight, Spence is more a natural 154er even 60 dehydrating down to 147 for his fights.
                    If Spence doesn't fight Bud soon well surely these camps will have a negative impact on Spence which will give my man Bud even more odds to beat "Man Down".

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                      lets see how this unfolds
                      Arent you tired of waiting to see how things will unfold?
                      Its definitely a patient mans sport yo be a fan of boxing but damm over 2years of waiting for them to step in the ring together is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X