Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the pick ‘em done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
    We may have to find a bit of a balance to start with in the interests of getting things moving, but even if we gotta go with lower level fights we'll do our best to chose those which ain't complete mismatches like the offerings tonight and Thursday. Wach vs Kingpin was honestly the most likely of this week's fights, despite that Johnson is little more than a punchbag these days simply cos Wach ain't much better.
    Do what you gotta do.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      I'm still figuring it man. Short answer is nah we ain't done, but we're gonna have to maybe get used to some lower level fights. FWIW I was actually giving serious thought to the Shakur and Magdaleno fights this week as well as the Culcay fight and Wach vs Johnston on Friday, but I been kinda off colour these last few days and let the time get away from me specially given we'd want to give the players reasonable notice.

      Absolutely 100% well be up and running before July 9th for Zepeda vs Baranchyk which should be an absolute corker, but hopefully well before. Keep an eye on the sticked master thread for updates though.
      Good to hear cause I still plan on betting as much as possible on Wilder and riding that original stance out. Don't look good for me, but, pick em does make it more fun.

      Wasn't until I was driving home from the theatre I realized I lost both fights and never won **** on pick em. Had a good laugh about it and really appreciated the game for it.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        You’ve become somewhat of a matchmaker lol
        It’s gonna real tough to get upsets in these level of fights
        Hey man , chit happens
        MulaKO I think there is gonna be quite a few uosets as the fights play out in a few months. We will really see who stayed in shape during the pandemic. Hard to take 4-6 months off with no training and think your timing and rhythm won't be severely affected. Also the stamina going into the later rounds. I look forward to some shake ups

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          MulaKO I think there is gonna be quite a few uosets as the fights play out in a few months. We will really see who stayed in shape during the pandemic. Hard to take 4-6 months off with no training and think your timing and rhythm won't be severely affected. Also the stamina going into the later rounds. I look forward to some shake ups
          Yeah, I got the feeling, we might just see a few upsets over the coming months. That said I ain't thinking LesPierre beating Pedraza is likely to be one of em. That's a bold pick you diid there NC.

          Comment


          • #15
            And just to notify anyone who ain't seen it yet, the first pick em for 3 months is on line, new players more than welcome. Let's make up for lost time.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              Yeah, I got the feeling, we might just see a few upsets over the coming months. That said I ain't thinking LesPierre beating Pedraza is likely to be one of em. That's a bold pick you diid there NC.
              Go bold or go home, right? You never know brother. Pedraza has been through the trenches and is still mentally and physically vulnerable,imo. LesPiere might be one hungry cat.... Never know till the bell rings.
              Btw, I have watched so many archived fights I'm filling like a historian! Lol

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                MulaKO I think there is gonna be quite a few uosets as the fights play out in a few months. We will really see who stayed in shape during the pandemic. Hard to take 4-6 months off with no training and think your timing and rhythm won't be severely affected. Also the stamina going into the later rounds. I look forward to some shake ups


                I totally agree but not with the type of fights they’ve been putting together so far
                It’ll be a few months before we actually get a live dog imo
                Anywho good luck to you , especially after seeing your LesPierre pick

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  I totally agree but not with the type of fights they’ve been putting together so far
                  It’ll be a few months before we actually get a live dog imo
                  Anywho good luck to you , especially after seeing your LesPierre pick
                  KO I couldnt have a more sideways looking pick....but the Pedraza of late I feel like might falter at any minute brother. We'll see. If I hit I'll laugh, if i lose, par for the course man. Good luck.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    KO I couldnt have a more sideways looking pick....but the Pedraza of late I feel like might falter at any minute brother. We'll see. If I hit I'll laugh, if i lose, par for the course man. Good luck.


                    I’ve seen weirder chit happen lol
                    Good luck to you also

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP