No announcement yet.

Compare the punching power of AJ and Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Look at you talking about understanding fight mechanics.

I once tried to explain kinematic chains to this colorful assed baboon but the concept, though essential for understanding any form of real world physics, remained beyond his grasp despite my best efforts.

Fight mechanics huh? Explain fight mechanics.

Doesn't Joshua's posture negate quite a bit of his power?

Isn't that why Joshua gasses when he tried to be aggressive?

Isn't that what got him KTFO?

But Jugger knows fight mechanics.....not physics, or physics relative to human movement, but rather Juggie's Fight Mechanics.

And anyone who understands Juggie's Fight Mechanics knows Joshua hits much harder....but physics, yeah, that won't teach you ****.
    Joshua posture is a catch and counter puncher but his instinctive when putting his body into it is speed and weight you imbecile .

I can show you personally fight mechanics if you let me knock your ass out ,but im thinking your a west coast F.A.G.G.OT with a big mouth ?

Keep on posting as the re.tarded guy on this forum ,and then grow balls.... i also warned you watch out who you play with on here unless you want to back it up, no telling whos where and how near by right since someone was dumb enough of leave a name and pic of themselves ?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-09-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Fury will bully AJ to the corner and whip him, forcing the refs hand.
      Possibly ,then again i go with my knowledge and say we wont see that and Joshua does get by what you guys call the greatest ever . Besides that how about you arrange that ban bet which i'll take now and ban that idiot who said Breazeale didnt get up if he agrees to it ?

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        I don't do ban bets because I don't want people banned, unless they threaten me or something. I just ignore them if they're loons.

And no, staggering to your feet while the ref waves you off is not "getting back up"

Continuing with the fight is "getting back up"

The fight didn't continue, therefore he didn't "get back up".

Like I said, the guy didn't die, so he did "get back up" in the loosest meaning of the term, as do most boxers who get stopped, but he was unable to continue, which is what matters here.

Marchiagno gets that, but you and that loon Redeemer apparently don't know what "getting back up" means.

This guy gets it
        That guy gets it ? THAT guy is dumber then you are ?

A fight getting stopped doesnt mean he didnt get up its called a WAVED off fight where he didnt beat the count you F'ing DUMMY...LMAO, go hang yourself you idiot i'll take that ban bet over and kick your ass out of here ,piece of sh.it that keeps going about the same thing even if its already proven wrong and even though the guy got up ,worthless trash @YOU ....... .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-09-2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Wilder for sure has more punching power. He's a top 3 heavyweight and he's not even that good of a boxer; his punching power alone got him to where he's at.

Comment

Honestly speaking , I doubt AJ is gonna be going for ko’s anytime soon
            We all saw how he got his revenge against Ruiz
            Must I say more

Comment

Originally posted by fisticuff View Post
              Wilder for sure has more punching power. He's a top 3 heavyweight and he's not even that good of a boxer; his punching power alone got him to where he's at.

His first post since 2013
              Not a bad post but what got you off your ass to make this big move
              7 years and now a catch weight
              Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by fisticuff View Post
                Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Joshua posture is a catch and counter puncher but his instinctive when putting his body into it is speed and weight you imbecile .

I can show you personally fight mechanics if you let me knock your ass out ,but im thinking your a west coast F.A.G.G.OT with a big mouth ?

Keep on posting as the re.tarded guy on this forum ,and then grow balls.... i also warned you watch out who you play with on here unless you want to back it up, no telling whos where and how near by right since someone was dumb enough of leave a name and pic of themselves ?

literally everything you've written is made up nonsense.

Joshua's posture is just wrong. There's no purpose for a ****ed up powerline in boxing. Powerline would be boxing's term for the kinematic chains necessary to be effective and efficient in boxing.

He gasses coming forward because he can't transfer the power from foot to fist due to his ****, broken, powerline.

You've been talking a lot of **** for long time to a man who is a public figure while you stay hid behind a virtual wall. My name is Adam Ramos. I am in documentaries, I am known worldwide for my work. Who the **** are you little boy? Some flat skulled prick with a big mouth and small inoffensive genitalia like that of a child and nothing more.

You act like a *****, you look like a *****, you punch like a *****, and you threaten like a *****. You *****.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    His first post since 2013
                    Not a bad post but what got you off your ass to make this big move
                    7 years and now a catch weight
                    Lmfao
                    Finally remembered my password

Comment

Wilder got the bigger 1 punch, but AJ got more power in his whole toolbox.

Comment

Working...
                      X