Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin, Hagler, ATG List, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    your idol can't cleanly beat an old garbage fighter. Is that your God? Lmaoooo
    Ggg is still garbage and canelo is still an atg 😂

Comment

Both of you hos lost bets to me and backed out. Must be a Canelo fan girl thing to be a b***h like that. Yall should get up and spoon together over a Canelo fight.
      I never lost a bet to you... I can bet you canelo will be considered an atg and ggg won’t 😂

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        loooool none of that happened shlthead

I laughed your lame ass out of that thread, just like I do in every other thread

like I said earlier... you do not flood every Canelo thread with tears because he waited for Moseskin to get old... you flood every Canelo thread with tears because you are a broken-hearted little bltch

that's exactly what happened! You lost, then tried to back track, then you tried to age the bet (like Canelo aged ggg) by avoiding me and thinking I'd forget. Sorry b***h, I'll remind you of your L every time you open your c0k giving mouth. No # of gifs will change that ya old h0m0

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          I never lost a bet to you... I can bet you canelo will be considered an atg and ggg won’t 😂
          your words " I'll bet you accounts benavidez beats Crawford tonight" you the next day... "My bad, I had one too many mango claws and was talking crazy" lmaooooooo

Comment

that's exactly what happened! You lost, then tried to back track, then you tried to age the bet (like Canelo aged ggg) by avoiding me and thinking I'd forget. Sorry b***h, I'll remind you of your L every time you open your c0k giving mouth. No # of gifs will change that ya old h0m0

stop crying you lame little fggt

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                stop crying you lame little fggt

you're 55 yrs old and use gifs and words like "tee hee" to communicate. Old ass phag trying to pretend he's young and cool. Lmaooo fkn goofball

Comment

you're 55 yrs old and use gifs and words like "tee hee" to communicate. Old ass phag trying to pretend he's young and cool. Lmaooo fkn goofball

pretty sure you completely made that shlt up

just like the other lame shlt you always cry about LMAO

looks like you are not handling your latest dose of reality very well

Canelo is a great fighter... and you are just a lame ***wit... deal with it

Comment

either... link to where YOU predicted that Golovkin would show his age in the Canelo fight... or shut your whiny-bltch mouth, you excuse-blurting ***wit

Comment

your words " I'll bet you accounts benavidez beats Crawford tonight" you the next day... "My bad, I had one too many mango claws and was talking crazy" lmaooooooo
                      Ggg is garbage and canelo is an all time great 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X