Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin, Hagler, ATG List, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you just proved that you can't defend the fact that age plays a factor in boxing. You wanna worship Nelo and pretend that things like age, ped use and shady scorecards don't matter. Because if you came to that realization, it'd crush your tender Nelo ball guzzling heart. So you're the one who needs to face facts... Now go suk a d1k ya fat ******.
    Don’t change the topic you said ggg is old at 35 which is fine but don’t compare ggg at 35 with jcc at 35 when Chavez had over 80 fights by then and had multiple title fights at multiple weights and was pro for 15+ years... it’s not the same... phag

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      either... post a link showing that YOU predicted age could catch up with Golovkin in that fight... or STFU, you whiny excuse-making clown

look ya old fk, I already embarrassed you and won our bet. Delete your account or kill yourself. The choice is yours gramps. Either way the world wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Don’t change the topic you said ggg is old at 35 which is fine but don’t compare ggg at 35 with jcc at 35 when Chavez had over 80 fights by then and had multiple title fights at multiple weights and was pro for 15+ years... it’s not the same... phag
        I gave you multiple Examples but you choose to only focus on Chavez. Typical b***h boy response by you. Plus, if you think an amateur career doesn't cause wear and tear, then 60-70 of those 80 chavez fights should mean nothing either then right?? since they were against guys that wouldnt even be good enough to win an amateur tournament. Bunch of novice guys with losing records and single digit fights. Take that bulls**- somewhere else clown. Listen, if you watch boxing to satisfy your man crush needs, then do so, but stop pretending like you know s*** about it, it's embarrassing and your gay tendencies keep shining through with every comment you make.

Comment

look ya old fk, I already embarrassed you and won our bet. Delete your account or kill yourself. The choice is yours gramps. Either way the world wins.

there was no bet you ***wit

there was you, talking shlt... and there was me, laughing at you

I posted you that video of Ward, because it painted a perfect picture of Golovkin's career from a great fighter who had first-hand experience dealing with him

a normal adult would know when they have been deceived, but I had to paint a picture for your dumb ass

here is another picture for you dummy's who missed it the first time...

a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Bullshltkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up....

un-fkn-believable

FACT: Bullshltkin could have simply taken that fight
          FACT: Bullshltkin chose not to

you are not crying because Canelo waited for Moseskin to get old... you are crying because you are a little broken-hearted bltch

Comment

I gave you multiple Examples but you choose to only focus on Chavez. Typical b***h boy response by you. Plus, if you think an amateur career doesn't cause wear and tear, then 60-70 of those 80 chavez fights should mean nothing either then right?? since they were against guys that wouldnt even be good enough to win an amateur tournament. Bunch of novice guys with losing records and single digit fights. Take that bulls**- somewhere else clown. Listen, if you watch boxing to satisfy your man crush needs, then do so, but stop pretending like you know s*** about it, it's embarrassing and your gay tendencies keep shining through with every comment you make.
            Ggg is garbage and canelo I is an all time great 👍

Comment

I posted you that video of Ward, because it painted a perfect picture of Golovkin's career from a great fighter who had first-hand experience dealing with him

a normal adult would know when they have been deceived, but I had to paint a picture for your dumb ass

a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Bullshltkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up....

un-fkn-believable

you are not crying because Canelo waited for Moseskin to get old... you are crying because you are a little broken-hearted bltch
              That guy has a personal vendetta against canelo... it’s funny af I like to ruffle his feathers it’s hilarious

Comment

Ggg is garbage and canelo I is an all time great 👍
                your idol can't cleanly beat an old garbage fighter. Is that your God? Lmaoooo

Comment

That guy has a personal vendetta against canelo... it’s funny af I like to ruffle his feathers it’s hilarious
                  Both of you hos lost bets to me and backed out. Must be a Canelo fan girl thing to be a b***h like that. Yall should get up and spoon together over a Canelo fight.

Comment

un-fkn-believable

There was a bet, you lost, panicked about the very thought of losing your account and then tried to avoid me for 2 months before resurfacing. Lmaooo clown ass coward.

Comment

There was a bet, you lost, panicked about the very thought of losing your account and then tried to avoid me for 2 months before resurfacing. Lmaooo clown ass coward.

loooool none of that happened shlthead

I laughed your lame ass out of that thread, just like I do in every other thread

like I said earlier... you do not flood every Canelo thread with tears because he waited for Moseskin to get old... you flood every Canelo thread with tears because you are a broken-hearted little bltch

Comment

Working...
                      X