Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin, Hagler, ATG List, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Ggg is garbage and canelo is an all time great
    you can't have it both ways. If ggg is garbage, then Canelo is a hype job. But we both know if ggg was Mexican, you'd have his posters on your ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      looooooooool

well then... I guess Mr " anyone from 154-168 " should have been a man of his word, and taken that fight 2 years earlier... right...?

according to you clowns...

1) Moseskin does not deserve a trilogy fight
      2) Moseskin should retire immediately
      of course it'd be a Canelo fan to try and discredit age as a factor in sports, when in fact age is known to be the 1 consistent factor that impacts any boxer or athlete. But you'd have to ignore that fact because if we minimized every Canelo opponent that was 35 and over, what would we be left with? A close win vs trout (who grew into a journeyman), a controversial win vs Lara that many thought Canelo lost, and a super boring but close win vs Jacobs. You of all people should acknowledge age as a factor, seeing that you're in your 50s and can barely get off the sofa without letting out a grunt and holding your lower back.

Comment

"I respect them both (Golovkin and Alvarez) as great fighters. I still do. And it’s ok to think highly of both. Some knuckle head fans don’t get that"
        This is an experienced, professional boxing trainer as opposed to the biased drivel posted by the haters, the clowns and the keyboard warriors who comment on NSB.
        Whose opinion carries more weight? Now that's a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          You still not learned what a FACT is Scrappy? You want me to search up a definition for ya?

The Cotto fight was never on the table and the Canelo fight happened exactly when and at the weight Oscar always said it was going to.

Captain Save-A-Hoe... blurting out dopey excuses for his pacifist girlfriend

... again !

my my... what a surprise

The Cotto fight was never on the table

he took step-aside money you moron

Bullshltkin also totally refused to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, removing himself from contention... despite promising that he would fight them at 154 ONLY ONE YEAR EARLIER !!

oh, and there is that little fact about offering to fight Rosado at 158

willing to negotiate with no-hopers, but unwilling to negotiate with superstars

you cannot make that shlt up LMAO

and then a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Bullshltkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up....

un-fkn-believable

FACT: Golovkin could have taken that fight
          FACT: Golovkin chose not to

how embarrassing

the Canelo fight happened exactly when and at the weight Oscar always said it was going to.

the negotiations broke down THREE TIMES over weight you muppet

Canelo is a 154-lb fighter,” De La Hoya said. “He only fought for a Middleweight championship because fans wanted a fight with Miguel Cotto, and Canelo delivered by winning that fight convincingly.”

google... Golovkin: Canelo Can Fight At 155, I’ll Fight At 160

when Hypekin totally refused to negotiate on weight, he removed himself from contention... that is not how a great middleweight like Bernard Hopkins behaved, he was cut from a different cloth... if those guys careers were reversed, Golovkin would have missed Trinidad and Hoya... Hopkins would have fought Cotto and Canelo at 158, and probably beaten them both

stop embarrassing yourself kid

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            of course it'd be a Canelo fan to try and discredit age as a factor in sports, when in fact age is known to be the 1 consistent factor that impacts any boxer or athlete. But you'd have to ignore that fact because if we minimized every Canelo opponent that was 35 and over, what would we be left with? A close win vs trout (who grew into a journeyman), a controversial win vs Lara that many thought Canelo lost, and a super boring but close win vs Jacobs. You of all people should acknowledge age as a factor, seeing that you're in your 50s and can barely get off the sofa without letting out a grunt and holding your lower back.

moron, they did not wait for Mr "anyone from 154-168" to get old

they waited for Mr "anyone from 154-168" to be a man of his word

as you can see from the post below, Bullshltkin could have taken that fight 2 years earlier

... there is that little fact about Golovkin offering to fight Rosado at 158

willing to negotiate with no-hopers, but unwilling to negotiate with superstars

you cannot make that shlt up LMAO

and then a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Bullshltkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up....

un-fkn-believable

FACT: Golovkin could have taken that fight
            FACT: Golovkin chose not to

how embarrassing

stop using age as an excuse, especially when you clowns insisted that Canelo had no chance whatsoever... link me to where you predicted that age could catch up with Golovkin in that fight, or STFU

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              moron, they did not wait for Mr "anyone from 154-168" to get old

they waited for Mr "anyone from 154-168" to be a man of his word

as you can see from the post below, Bullshltkin could have taken that fight 2 years earlier

stop using age as an excuse, especially when you clowns insisted that Canelo had no chance whatsoever... link me to where you predicted that age could catch up with Golovkin in that fight, or STFU
              age catches up to every fighter dummy. Just refer back to the examples I gave you of Chavez and Leonard. Or if you'd like refer to Roy Jones Jr. And canelos promotor Oscar himself. All at 35 yrs old. It doesn't take much intelligence to know that a fighter at 35 is not the same as he was in his late 20s or even early 30s. But, it's not surprising that you would try to argue against that, you've proven yourself to be nothing short of a ret@rded moron.

As far as the ducking, we've already been thorough that and you've been owned. Remember our bet? I offered that we'd write into bread about who ducked who and the loser would delete their account. You declined and oferred a bet stating you'd prefer the opinion of an actual boxer like ward. You then posted a video of ward that said absolutely nothing about ggg ducking Canelo. Then I posted multiple other boxers clowning Canelo for ducking ggg. Delete your account you senile old bag. I know it'll be tough to lose your account during quarantine, especially since your age bracket is at the highest risk with covid & staying inside is essential, but maybe you could focus your energy in a more productive way as opposed to being a 55 yr old groupie of a 20 something yr old man.

Comment

no one cared about gggs age until him and canelo agreed to fight, weeks before that his gggroupies claimed he will KO canelo ...
                ggg aged the moment he entered the ring after the canelo-chavez fight...

Comment

you can't have it both ways. If ggg is garbage, then Canelo is a hype job. But we both know if ggg was Mexican, you'd have his posters on your ceiling.
                  Who says we can’t you? 🤣 you dont decide that sweetie the boxers respective careers do and ggg has had a garbage career while canelo is building an atg resume and he ain’t done son

Comment

age catches up to every fighter dummy. Just refer back to the examples I gave you of Chavez and Leonard. Or if you'd like refer to Roy Jones Jr. And canelos promotor Oscar himself. All at 35 yrs old. It doesn't take much intelligence to know that a fighter at 35 is not the same as he was in his late 20s or even early 30s. But, it's not surprising that you would try to argue against that, you've proven yourself to be nothing short of a ret@rded moron.

As far as the ducking, we've already been thorough that and you've been owned. Remember our bet? I offered that we'd write into bread about who ducked who and the loser would delete their account. You declined and oferred a bet stating you'd prefer the opinion of an actual boxer like ward. You then posted a video of ward that said absolutely nothing about ggg ducking Canelo. Then I posted multiple other boxers clowning Canelo for ducking ggg. Delete your account you senile old bag. I know it'll be tough to lose your account during quarantine, especially since your age bracket is at the highest risk with covid & staying inside is essential, but maybe you could focus your energy in a more productive way as opposed to being a 55 yr old groupie of a 20 something yr old man.
                    You’d have to compare someone who turned pro late and didn’t step up and right a real fight till he has in his mid 30’s to be able to compare with ggg because that’s what he did. Of course some one while went pro in their teens and had been fighting for titles since his early 20’s will she quicker than a fighter who first fought for a title in his 30’s it’s common sense and both don’t compare

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Who says we can’t you? 🤣 you dont decide that sweetie the boxers respective careers do and ggg has had a garbage career while canelo is building an atg resume and he ain’t done son
                      well, you can say what you want but it just makes you look like a hypocrite... as usual. An all time great should be able to convincingly beat an old man who's trash... Without controversy.

But do me a favor, just imagine for 2 minutes that ggg stands for Genaro Garcia Gonzalez from Guadalajara Mexico. Then pretend that Canelo's real name is Sal Alvarich from Kazakhstan. Then imagine their careers have played out exactly the same way they have now. Would Genaro still be trash or would you be running around the streets of Arizona with a belly tee shirt that had his face on it? Be honest with yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X