Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Pulev: Hearn Reveals Small Crowd Plan For Fall Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua-Pulev: Hearn Reveals Small Crowd Plan For Fall Event

Eddie Hearn wants to stage Anthony Joshua's world heavyweight title fight with Kubrat Pulev in front of a small crowd of high-rollers at a high-profile London venue in October or November. Speaking exclusively to BoxingScene.com, the promoter revealed that he is planning to stage the fight with a crowd of 1,000 at either the Royal Albert Hall or Olympia, in a plush VIP event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make boxing affordable again!

Comment

Get it ****ing done.

This **** where we sit on ass instead of making some money because we could under normal circumstances make more money is ****ing dumb. This fight should have done happened and been streamed. FFS.

Comment

The fall ? Doesn’t he owe Whyte and that other guy a mandatory fight ? They are going to mess around and lose a belt.

Comment

just buy a house with a bigger garden

Comment

The thing is... It's not a big fight so get it sorted, get it out of the way and get a unification on the way..

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              The fall ? Doesn’t he owe Whyte and that other guy a mandatory fight ? They are going to mess around and lose a belt.
              Fury now owes Whyte a mandatory fight not Joshua ?

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                Fury now owes Whyte a mandatory fight not Joshua ?
                Sorry I meant A rematch per his promoter.

Comment

I'm sure as a world wide known VIP that I will be invited to this bout. I'll post here from the fight.

Comment

The RAH is my favourite venue & I've been lucky enough to see Azuma Nelson Vs Jim McDonnell, Gary Mason Vs Trevor "Hughroy" Curry & George Collins/Gary Jacobs. Some of the up & coming under-card stars included Lennox Lewis, Chris Eubank, Herbie Hide, Michael Watson, Paul "Hoko" Hodkinson, Derek "Sweet D" Williams & Gary Stretch.

Comment

Working...
                    X