No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: I Returned To Boxing To Not Leave Any Regrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: I Returned To Boxing To Not Leave Any Regrets

Though he entered the fight as an underdog, the thought of a 35-year old Jean Pascal upsetting then-unbeaten light heavyweight prospect Ahmed Elbiali wasn't all that unreasonable. The idea of one of the most popular fighters to ever come out of his career ending his career in the parking lot of a Miami racetrack, however, was something many refused to believe.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't really care for Pascal earlier in his career but he's made a fan out of me since the Kovalev fights.

Comment

I think Pascal is one of the best stories going right now. That said, I hope it doesn't continue much longer but that he can go out like he wants to.

He is one of the most chinny yet durable guys I can remember, massive heart and guts. War Pascal
      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 05-26-2020, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Carl Froch v Jean Pascal is a classic!

Jean is only in exciting fights! Been a fan of since his ESPN FNF days.

Comment

Pascal is another one added to the list of fighters calling for a canelo fight. At 75 I think he can beat canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Pascal is another one added to the list of fighters calling for a canelo fight. At 75 I think he can beat canelo.
            Damn I never thought about that fight - actually might be one of the bigger names left in those divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              Damn I never thought about that fight - actually might be one of the bigger names left in those divisions.
              After this pandemic is over and the sport and world in general gets the green light, canelo will be the most wanted man because of the money which is obvious... all these fighters with a name and or tile in or around 160-175 will be lining up for the pay day to fatten up that bank account... everyone except maybe ggg who is doing just fine financially but even he will be wanting the rematch to try and get revenge.. everyone will be watching and waiting to see what canelo decides and then the dominoes will fall after..

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                I would pay to watch that fight. Pascal can bang.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  Didn't really care for Pascal earlier in his career but he's made a fan out of me since the Kovalev fights.
                  I became a Pascal fan when he fought Froch in December 2008. I remembered being 19 and bored out of my mind. I read about the fight and caught it on a stream. It was one of the most exciting fights that year. It was a fight that I thought could’ve been a draw, but was lopsidedly scored for Froch, taking place in Nottingham had a lot to do with that.

Pascal has had quite a few upset wins in his career. Nearly derailed Froch, got Dawson’s 0, upset Jack, upset Browne, got Diaconu’s 0, and i’ll be honest idk enough about Elbiali to mention him.

Comment

No Regurts!

Comment

Working...
                    X