Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Hits Back at Mayweather: He's Envious Because He's Retired!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Hits Back at Mayweather: He's Envious Because He's Retired!

World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has hit back at Floyd Mayweather for his statements in a recent interview. Mayweather won a twelve round unanimous decision over Pacquiao in May of 2015, in what was the most financially successful pay-per-view event in history.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Highly doubt Floyd is envious..

I haven't seen Floyd's statement so I can't get the context of it but from reading this article What he says actually makes sense and I see it as a complement to Pacman. The young guys should get it on and Pacman should rightly pick and choose one of them, he's built up the reputation to do that..

Comment

Wow, what a piece of shit. Floyd Mayweather was actually complementing him with what he said.

Floyd was telling the young guys to fight each other and make their own legacy, instead of trying to build their rep by claiming the scalp of the old man.

Comment

Mayweather is old and retired because his body can't take a 8 week training camp anymore. Pacquiao soon will find that out. 💯🥊

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Wow, what a piece of shit. Floyd Mayweather was actually complementing him with what he said.

Floyd was telling the young guys to fight each other and make their own legacy, instead of trying to build their rep by claiming the scalp of the old man.
          That's how I took it. Pac can pick and choose and the others should man up and fight each other.

Comment

Envious? 😄 Mayweather already whooped that ass. Mannys statement is just another desperate attempt to lure floyd out of retirement for a pay day

Comment

Actually pac is the envious one, at 41 still fighting the young lions while mayweather is long gone.

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Mayweather is old and retired because his body can't take a 8 week training camp anymore. Pacquiao soon will find that out. 💯🥊
              Incorrect pac is still fighting because he still needs the money, bob arum made sure of that.
              Maywethear had to leave bob to make the money he deserved.

In regards to 8 week training camp its irrelevant you'll see once mayweather has gambled his money away he will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
                Highly doubt Floyd is envious..

I haven't seen Floyd's statement so I can't get the context of it but from reading this article What he says actually makes sense and I see it as a complement to Pacman. The young guys should get it on and Pacman should rightly pick and choose one of them, he's built up the reputation to do that..

Doubt Floyd is envious?

What?
                Do you not see Floyd constantly try to detract other boxers accomplishments through out the years? Do you not see him try and remain relevant in other athletes success?
                Floyd is well known to have diva tendencies.
                Do u even know boxing?

Comment

Pacman is still very good and have a belt in strong devision pluse he have big name , so ofc everybody want to fight him .nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Pacquiao is not only fighting for his own legacy but he's fighting for Floyd's legacy as well.The more success pac has the better Floyd looks.

And he's fighting on Mayweather promoted events, so Floyd is getting paid off him as well

Chess not checkers
                    Last edited by mcdonalds; 05-25-2020, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X