• DAZN is hemorrhaging money

https://amp.ft.com/content/9052379a-...mpression=true

Dazn is done. And has been for a while

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post

https://amp.ft.com/content/9052379a-...mpression=true
      Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
      Dazn is done. And has been for a while
      LOL. They're not hemorrhaging money. If Bank's had people close out accounts then it would be losing money. The world and all markets are at a stand still.

This quote below shows the agenda behind the article.

“They are at a crossroads as a business,” said a leading executive at a rival broadcast group said. “If it succeeds, it’ll be a great story. If it fails, then it’ll be a story of a trying to disrupt the [sports broadcasting] industry too soon.”

Just so you bozos know what the world is really concealing, see below. More than half the deaths in NYC were old people... It was unfortunate that the media in April started realizing it was important to report that heavy.

Comment

It’s not a sustainable model...

It’s an interesting concept but they’ve invested in the WRONG people.

Linking up with a charlatan like Hearn who doesn’t understand the US market or boxing business was a major mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          It’s not a sustainable model...

It’s an interesting concept but they’ve invested in the WRONG people.

Linking up with a charlatan like Hearn who doesn’t understand the US market or boxing business was a major mistake.
          He really is clueless, you can tell by the fighters that make up his US roster.

Working with Golden Boy helped and gave us some great fights. Golden Boy matches real
          Competitive in house and gives good scraps.

DAZN is awesome but right now all Sports Are struggling. Mexican soccer just said season done, Only Costa Tica has an active league and let’s not say all US sports.

People hate on DAZN for whatever reason but it’s awesome and unfortunate this is going down because it affects boxing.

Comment

They have no content. I put my subscription on hold as soon as the pandemic axed all the shows.

They need to branch out into more fight sports if they do come back. Get more boxing, get kickboxing cards on, get some bare knuckle on, get more MMA. Just Hearn and De La Hoya boxing cards aren't enough.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
              People hate on DAZN for whatever reason but it’s awesome and unfortunate this is going down because it affects boxing.
              Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              They have no content. I put my subscription on hold as soon as the pandemic axed all the shows.

They need to branch out into more fight sports if they do come back. Get more boxing, get kickboxing cards on, get some bare knuckle on, get more MMA. Just Hearn and De La Hoya boxing cards aren't enough.
              DAZN was doing fine until the pandemic happened. Why aren't there threads about other industries not profiting in these times unless we want to act stupid...

The article doesn't say anything new. lol.

People need OTT Streaming On Demand and DAZN already has a structure. As soon as the world approves big crowds, then all sports industries will commence with venuehood. ESPN, Fox, DAZN havent had star level closed boxing matches so what's the point of pointing fingers? DAZN's backbone is also Football. Therefore, it's not the only platform affected.

The real reason why there are hit pieces against competitors is because many are insecure which platforms will take advantage of the situation. The one's who show a good event during a post or middle pandemic would ideally gain trust from viewers whom froze their buys. It's not complicated.

Comment

Uncle Al.Varez wondering if he can still sell is 100,000 shares of DAZN if they're worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Uncle Al.Varez wondering if he can still sell is 100,000 shares of DAZN if they're worthless.
                  This is like bragging about which states have more elderly casualties? Don't worry, you PBCnites will get yours. =) Karma is brewing.

Comment

https://bigfightweekend.com/news/rep...e-to-covid-19/

They're having a hard time for sure. I know some people want them to fail and always have but I haven't looked at any company that brought me boxing that way. Best of luck to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X