Lomachenko is Average

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    who are other 2 hypejobs of 2010s?
    I also remember how fans (primarily blacks) werent giving him any props, calling him bum, that his amateur career aint **** etc.

see how your logic works against you ?
    My own logic? Nope. Just your failed attempt to deflect, misdirect, and distract from what I wrote. Black fans always gave Loma props. Facts are facts. Amateur ain't Pro's and do NOT count towards Pro credit. Just like I don't care for college basketball stories- what can they do in the Pro's.
    Blacks gave him credit- we just defended our fighters against YOU whites who tried to discredit them while hyping Loma up to no ends. And whites have been discrediting Black fighters for decades now. So being defensive and reacting to nonsense is NOT the same as being an aggressor spouting nonsense.
    Take a guess on the two other hype jobs. I'll tell you afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      arent hypejobs usually guys who get a lot of attention, fights on major networks, etc...and then turn out not to be very good? that doesnt sound like loma. loma is a guy who got lots of hype you are right about that but he did turn out to be good so im not really understanding your argument
      1.You didn't read my post which lead to you not understanding.
      2. The fact that you asked that question which wouldn't have been asked if you. actually read my post, tells me you didn't actually read my post. The answers are already written.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        nope boxrec says gamboa beat jason sosa so it must be true!
        Boxrec also shows that Holyfield drew with Lewis when the fact is, Lewis clearly beat Holyfield. One of the many examples. Jason Sosa was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shredder13boxer View Post
          Good footwork, he's the bad version of Floyd Mayweather jr. Fights guys he knows he can beat. Top Rank is not doing their job, if he fights lopez. He will lose.
          - -U minders know U loose?

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
            My own logic? Nope. Just your failed attempt to deflect, misdirect, and distract from what I wrote. Black fans always gave Loma props. Facts are facts. Amateur ain't Pro's and do NOT count towards Pro credit. Just like I don't care for college basketball stories- what can they do in the Pro's.
            Blacks gave him credit- we just defended our fighters against YOU whites who tried to discredit them while hyping Loma up to no ends. And whites have been discrediting Black fighters for decades now. So being defensive and reacting to nonsense is NOT the same as being an aggressor spouting nonsense.
            Do you have down syndrome?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              do you have down syndrome?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Comment

Keep your ailments to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
                    no they didnt. browse through threads years ago, and tell me how many people gave him props. now since you can't back up your own words, quit with your race saga. red k for bull**** that you tried to twist

edited: I love when fools say amateur career has nothing to do with pro. well why in the world for signing contract he got paid 4 milss right away having 0 pro fights? why he had opportunity to fight for a title in his 2nd and 3rd fight? I mean..these are facts, not some dumb ***** that you wrote above. dont bother to reply with your nonsense again.
                    Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 05-25-2020, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                      no they didnt. browse through threads years ago, and tell me how many people gave him props. now since you can't back up your own words, quit with your race saga. red k for bull**** that you tried to twist

edited: I love when fools say amateur career has nothing to do with pro. well why in the world for signing contract he got paid 4 milss right away having 0 pro fights? why he had opportunity to fight for a title in his 2nd and 3rd fight? I mean..these are facts, not some dumb ***** that you wrote above. dont bother to reply with your nonsense again.
                      Ain't read any of that. Yes it was your own logic. I already addressed you I'm not going in circles. Go learn Boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X