No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is Average

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Pound-for-pound is the very definition of thinking for yourself.
    Not when you’re trying to give credence to some corporate media’s bullsht list. ESPN even got caught lying to justify their bullsht list.

Comment

loma bud canelo, just **** average, and the rest of em, dont even get me started

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        Not when you’re trying to give credence to some corporate media’s bullsht list. ESPN even got caught lying to justify their bullsht list.
        When the list is correct, it's only fair to acknowledge it. If it wasnt, I'd be the first one ridiculing it.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          And Tank wanted to fight Mares who was beaten by Gonzales who was beaten by Gary Russell who was beaten by Loma.
          and johnny gonzales lost to ponce who lost to gamboa who beat salido who beat loma! proof!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            and johnny gonzales lost to ponce who lost to gamboa who beat salido who beat loma! proof!
            And Lom stopped Jason Sosa who clearly defeated Gamboa who beat Salido so Lom by osmosis toppled Salido using the same scenario. And all of this is why when people bet on Triangle Theories as if they are facts, they lose money.
            Last edited by richardt; 05-24-2020, 04:11 PM.

Comment

He's a good fighter.
              He's also an extremely overrated fighter, and one of the three biggest hype jobs of the 2010s. I remember the height of Loma fever when fans (primarily whites) were praising him as the greatest fighter in the history of the sport, claiming he was better then Floyd and would outclass him, saying things like "Ali loss to a bum so Ali is overrated" in order to distract from that whopping Salido put on him.
              He deserves to be top 5 p4p.
              He also deserves to be heavily criticized simply because of the sheer amounts of hype he received.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
                He's a good fighter.
                He's also an extremely overrated fighter, and one of the three biggest hype jobs of the 2010s. I remember the height of Loma fever when fans (primarily whites) were praising him as the greatest fighter in the history of the sport, claiming he was better then Floyd and would outclass him, saying things like "Ali loss to a bum so Ali is overrated" in order to distract from that whopping Salido put on him.
                He also deserves to be heavily criticized simply because of the sheer amounts of hype he received.
                who are other 2 hypejobs of 2010s?
                I also remember how fans (primarily blacks) werent giving him any props, calling him bum, that his amateur career aint **** etc.

see how your logic works against you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  who are other 2 hypejobs of 2010s?
                  I also remember how fans (primarily blacks) werent giving him any props, calling him bum, that his amateur career aint **** etc.

see how your logic works against you ?
                  im gonna say he was thinking ggg and kovalev lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    And Lom stopped Jason Sosa who clearly defeated Gamboa who beat Salido so Lom by osmosis toppled Salido using the same scenario. And all of this is why when people bet on Triangle Theories as if they are facts, they lose money.
                    nope boxrec says gamboa beat jason sosa so it must be true!

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
                      He's a good fighter.
                      arent hypejobs usually guys who get a lot of attention, fights on major networks, etc...and then turn out not to be very good? that doesnt sound like loma. loma is a guy who got lots of hype you are right about that but he did turn out to be good so im not really understanding your argument

Comment

Working...
                      X