Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Has Offer of $1 Million For Exhibition Against Gallen, Williams or Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richie Woodhall said that he was still good on the pads and all that years after retirement but then he got in for a spar and had zero punch resistence.

It'd be the same with Tyson he looks great until he gets hit back.

Comment

He'll still have amazing power and speed, but he has 3-6 mins max in him now, and after that a few shots on him and he'll be out. I'm happy for him to have an exhibition as long as thoughts are toward his safety. Nobody too good and nothing too serious. We have to be realistic. Be good to see him in the ring one last time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        I hope it's Sonny Bill Williams and I hope Tyson takes his head off.

hah first post, exactly what I was gonna say

good one

Comment

it should be a four round exhibition

thats all Williams will have anyway

Comment

tyson

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            As BoxingScene.com previously reported, former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is considering the possibility of returning to the ring - to take part in exhibition bouts to raise money for charity. Tyson set the internet on fire a few days ago, when he posted a training video - showcasing his speed and power.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            me ilusionaria mas esta pelea que cualquier otra de peso pesado

Comment

If the profits are actually going to charity them I'm all for it..

Comment

Not 1 of those 3 will last 2 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
                  We can dream here. Imagine this has a Rocky 6 narrative and this exhibition turns into a "what if" and Mike is offered a shot at Joshua or Fury and he becomes the oldest champion in history alongside his record of youngest in history. What an exciting prospect that would be but yeah would be a mountain of a feat to achieve.
                  Or an alien lifeform comes down and absorbs all of Tyson's talent and poops out a fighting badger with all of Mike's abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Back on topic....why such a lowball offer. Mundine can make 10 million and he's a grub. Shet...even Tim Tszyu can make a million and he's barely won a regional title. A fight with Mike Tyson involved...even at this age.... in Australia is a 50 million dollar fight. I don't know anyone who would miss seeing that...wether live or on PPV. And to say it undercards Tayla "who the funk is she" Harris in a world title fight is laughable. She has had 7 fights and 3 of those were against the same person. What world title?
                    It's for charity, how much should Tyson steal from the mouths of orphans in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar delapolla View Post
                      me ilusionaria mas esta pelea que cualquier otra de peso pesado
                      Niiccy naccy nu, fam busier brant jejour.

Comment

Working...
                      X