Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Has Offer of $1 Million For Exhibition Against Gallen, Williams or Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Has Offer of $1 Million For Exhibition Against Gallen, Williams or Hall

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is considering the possibility of returning to the ring - to take part in exhibition bouts to raise money for charity. Tyson set the internet on fire a few days ago, when he posted a training video - showcasing his speed and power.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope it's Sonny Bill Williams and I hope Tyson takes his head off.

Comment

Rematch McBride.

Comment

The fact he lost to McBride never sat well with me, let's see a rematch.

Comment

Tyson is like 53 years old ain’t he?
          Damn man not good for his brain to be boxing at this age...

Comment

We can dream here. Imagine this has a Rocky 6 narrative and this exhibition turns into a "what if" and Mike is offered a shot at Joshua or Fury and he becomes the oldest champion in history alongside his record of youngest in history. What an exciting prospect that would be but yeah would be a mountain of a feat to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
              We can dream here. Imagine this has a Rocky 6 narrative and this exhibition turns into a "what if" and Mike is offered a shot at Joshua or Fury and he becomes the oldest champion in history alongside his record of youngest in history. What an exciting prospect that would be but yeah would be a mountain of a feat to achieve.
              Yea...long stretch dream that everyone would but into. Breaking AJs glass jaw or matching Furys herky jerky with his own head movement then getting in and body shotting and uppercutting him....almost makes me cry just thinking about it.

Comment

Back on topic....why such a lowball offer. Mundine can make 10 million and he's a grub. Shet...even Tim Tszyu can make a million and he's barely won a regional title. A fight with Mike Tyson involved...even at this age.... in Australia is a 50 million dollar fight. I don't know anyone who would miss seeing that...wether live or on PPV. And to say it undercards Tayla "who the funk is she" Harris in a world title fight is laughable. She has had 7 fights and 3 of those were against the same person. What world title?

Comment

IRS is a bi-tch, isn't it Mike? Totally share the amazement at his skills, but the reality is that he will be able to do it at that speed and fashion for a round or two.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    IRS is a bi-tch, isn't it Mike? Totally share the amazement at his skills, but the reality is that he will be able to do it at that speed and fashion for a round or two.

Yeah it's silly people make such a big deal about a 5 second clip of him on the pads. Tyson rules but he's 53 lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X