Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castillo: In The Eyes of The World, The Fans - I Beat Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAYWEATHER IS SUCH AN ICON THAT A CLOSE FIGHT AGAINST TBE IS CONSIDERED AN ACCOMPLISHMENT ALL AROUND THE WORLD... FROM ARGENTINA TO MEHICO... FIGHTERS LIVING OFF CLOSE LOSSES TO FLOYD......

Comment

I was just watching castillo vs corrales I the other day. In the 10th round, all those final shots was right on the point of your chin and your eyes was rolling back in your head. That referee saved your life, boy

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonzPlanet View Post
        MAYWEATHER IS SUCH AN ICON THAT A CLOSE FIGHT AGAINST TBE IS CONSIDERED AN ACCOMPLISHMENT ALL AROUND THE WORLD... FROM ARGENTINA TO MEHICO... FIGHTERS LIVING OFF CLOSE LOSSES TO FLOYD......
        I'm sure the 15 year anniversary of dlh fighting Floyd he will talking about day he was robbed, also maidana and Pac will be reminiscing too.

Comment

Yeah its common sense castillo was robbed.

Comment

Floyd should have had one lost I'm a bonafide Floyd fan and he lost that fight fair and square

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Disagree.

It's my opinion, just how you have yours. I couldn't read that little picture you posted, but I think in that picture they have Castillo losing rounds 3-6, I'd suggest watching the fight again because whoever scored those rounds for Mayweather doesn't know what their talking about. You could argue that Castillo won 3-9 besides the point he was deducted in the 8th round that gave the round to Mayweather but Castillo won the round by landing more which would make that round a draw. In professional boxing rounds are won by who implemented more damage on the other opponent, Mayweather did land more jabs but Castillo landed way more power shots, I think it was like 30 or 40 more power shots than Mayweather. That tells me that Castillo landed the more telling blows. Regardless it's ancient history.

Comment

You should not think any less of Floyd but he for sure should have lost this one. I believe Mayweather had an injured hand in this one and it should have cost him. Doesn't change how great he is but probably we shouldn't have had to listen to all that bluster about being undefeated for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Castillo was one of my favorites of the era, but uh... no the fuck you didn't bro.
                  Weird. Most that scored it had Castillo winning. Most I’ve seen, that aren’t fanbois.

They probably should have had a trilogy, but who givees a *** at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    I'm sure the 15 year anniversary of dlh fighting Floyd he will talking about day he was robbed, also maidana and Pac will be reminiscing too.
                    LOL YES THE EVER SO BITTER OSCARINA DE LA COCO WILL BE CRYING ABOUT BEING ROBBED EVEN THOUGH FLOYD LANDED AROUND 60 MORE PUNCHES LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                      Yeah its common sense castillo was robbed.
                      SO WHY DIDNT HE WIN THE REMATCH?

Comment

Working...
                      X