Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
    Big Dunn deleted my thread yesterday. Couldn't stand that I showed it was Haney saying it one the LDBC ringleader, 78sports channel.

Big Dunn doesn't think a White person could beat him either. This is true...

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
      Yesterday, Devin Haney stated “he’ll never lose to a white boy in his life”

With a guy like Loma in the same division and Josh Taylor right above, those are some strong words.

Thoughts?
      Haney is very very overrated. Good fighter with decent mechanics but hes a stoppage waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        I have yet to see why anybody sees color in boxing. From what I can tell there are people from all walks of life that can box circles around 99 percent of the world no matter what color they are or where they are from.
        Because they're idiots and racists.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          Wait until Goldie and Black Jesus finally roll out of bed around 11:00 am and see this.
          This is one of the best quotes I've seen in ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Loma, Taylor, Campbell... Loses to at least one if not more...
            Yeah. Not Campbell though.......

Comment

To all you people wishing ill upon this brotha: y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Would you seriously rather see him come out and say he WOULD lose to a whitboi?

Smh

We all know the difference in how networks treat black and white fighters. This brotha has had to toil in obscurity while the white Loma gets hailed as an ATG every time he hits the heavy bag in front of a camera.

If Cassius Clay had refused to lose to a whiteboi would you have a problem with it? Or would you praise him for being outspoken and standing up for himself?

The double standard amongst white fans never ceases to amaze me.

I don't care what race you are, if you American and you go out and root for Loma over Haney you are just a hater anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
                To all you people wishing ill upon this brotha: y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Smh

We all know the difference in how networks treat black and white fighters. This brotha has had to toil in obscurity while the white Loma gets hailed as an ATG every time he hits the heavy bag in front of a camera.

If Cassius Clay had refused to lose to a whiteboi would you have a problem with it? Or would you praise him for being outspoken and standing up for himself?

I don't care what race you are, if you American and you go out and root for Loma over Haney you are just a hater anyway
                I couldn't give you bad Karma for this post because you've been gettin raped it says.

Either way. You're gonna cry like a baby back ***** when Loma stretches this racist clown. Lmao.

Comment

Dude rolled out of bed right before 11... man so damn funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post

Smh

He could have simply said "I aint losing to ANYBODY" .

The only double standard is people who support Haney now but would cry like a baby if someone like Fury said he would never lost to a brotha.

Comment

I can appreciate the competitive spirit but these 135lbs youngsters have been running wild lately! Alot of fighters at 135lbs and 147lbs have been talking alot lately, let's see what's what after this quarantine time...

Comment

Working...
                      X