Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney On Lomachenko: I Will Never Lose To A White Boy In My Life

Devin Haney didn't hold back when he spoke as part of a live YouTube chat about boxing Vasiliy Lomachenko. "I can tell you this I will never lose to a white boy in my life," Haney said during an hour-long chat Wednesday on the 78SPORTSTV's YouTube channel. "I don't care what nobody got to say. Listen, can't no white boy beat me, I don't care, on any day of the week. I fight a white boy like 10 times, I'm gonna beat him 10 times."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-17-2020, 06:34 PM.

This kid is trying too hard IMO. He’s almost trying to steal other people’s gimmicks, just focus on the fighting man...

Comment

Loma, Taylor, Campbell... Loses to at least one if not more...

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        Yesterday, Devin Haney stated “he’ll never lose to a white boy in his life”

With a guy like Loma in the same division and Josh Taylor right above, those are some strong words.

Thoughts?
        Big Dunn loves this comment.

Comment

I have yet to see why anybody sees color in boxing. From what I can tell there are people from all walks of life that can box circles around 99 percent of the world no matter what color they are or where they are from.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Big Dunn deleted my thread yesterday. Couldn't stand that I showed it was Haney saying it one the LDBC ringleader, 78sports channel.

Comment

I like the fighter and don’t know why he his starting the Bhop crap.Ive heard guys say that in the street also and it usually comes back to haunt them.Forever is a long time.

Comment

Another racist black American publicly proclaiming his racist views, why am I not shocked?

Comment

Originally posted by lomadeaux View Post
                  big dunn loves this comment.
                  lmaooooo.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Wait until Goldie and Black Jesus finally roll out of bed around 11:00 am and see this.

Comment

Working...
                    X