Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia Was Training For Islam, In No Rush For Canelo or Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia Was Training For Islam, In No Rush For Canelo or Golovkin

Former world super welterweight champion, Jaime Mungua, keeps training behind closed doors, and taking care of his diet, to stay in shape and be ready for when boxing events in Mexico and the United States can be rescheduled. Munguia (35-0, 28 KO's) said that he trains daily behind closed doors in the gym of the North Zone, and only with him and two coaches, and although he has no date or opponents for his reappearance, he wants to be prepared for when the authorities are planning to resume their public activities.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd watch Munguia-Islam. Kanat probably got a good chance there.

Comment

Even though it’s clear why Islam would be a fight Munguia would pick, I give him credit for making this fight over a push over.

Comment

Not ready to die just yet! lol

Comment

1 suicide bomber & it's over

Comment

LOL! I thought from the headline that Munguia had converted.

Comment

I really like Kanat Islam. I hope he finally gets his shot.

Comment

Feels like I haven't seen or heard anything about Kanat in awhile. Despite that, if him and Munguia fight, I would love for Kanat to capitalize on what Hogan did and make Munguia look even worse.

Comment

"Munguia made it clear, that if they offer him a fight against Canelo Alvarez or Gennady Golovkin, he would gladly accept it"

IMO a very fun fight to watch. Even at 38 G has too many tricks left.

Comment

Have many of you realize that Munguia vs Islam will be the Co-Main for Canelo GGG 3!?

Comment

Working...
                    X