No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Not Buying Tyson Fury Glove Rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Not Buying Tyson Fury Glove Rumors

Tyson Fury shocked the world in February when he stopped the previously unbeaten Deontay Wilder in seven rounds in Las Vegas. Wilder first hit the canvas in the third round and was on shaky legs the rest of the way until his co-trainer Mark Breland threw in the towel to the end the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one talking about that illegal punch in back of the head..

Comment

Cue the pansy Wildettes...”Haney has been paid off”...”Haney has a white friend so is sticking up for the white man”...”Haney has a friend that that read an article on Emmanuel Steward so is sticking up for SugarHill”.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        I know I’ve mentioned it several times. If you look at the first fight. The first knockdown Wilder scored was a clear rabbit punch. That shot to the back of the head shoulder. Have counted as a KD. So fury would have been announced the winner of the first fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
          You mean, the same punch that Wilder dropped Fury with in the ninth round of their first fight, which nobody (especially Fury fans) talks about?

All hail The Gypsy King.
          Last edited by Squared.Circle; 03-29-2020, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Haney picked Wilder as well. Someone should make a video where they revisit every fighter and trainer who picked Wilder to ask them about the gloves. No need to bring up the costume. I think only Claressa Shields is the one who thinks there might be some weight to that one. Pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              I know I’ve mentioned it several times. If you look at the first fight. The first knockdown Wilder scored was a clear rabbit punch. That shot to the back of the head shoulder. Have counted as a KD. So fury would have been announced the winner of the first fight too.
              They’re desperately running out of excuses now lol

Costume too heavy...Wilder trains in a weighted vest.

Fury was on PEDs...all VADA tests come back negative.

Wilder was boning his missus...long since debunked myth.

And this article says it all; it was bitter, racist YouTubers that started the hilariously pathetic glove nonsense. It’s been debunked or dismissed by countless experts within boxing.

All hail The Gypsy King.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                Haney picked Wilder as well. Someone should make a video where they revisit every fighter and trainer who picked Wilder to ask them about the gloves. No need to bring up the costume. I think only Claressa Shields is the one who thinks there might be some weight to that one. Pun intended.
                That would be a bad idea. The spazzy Wilder fangirls would go into meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                  That would be a bad idea. The spazzy Wilder fangirls would go into meltdown.
                  And you’re telling me that wouldn’t be entertaining?

Comment

This again?

For a moment I was thinking this was over.

Comment

Working...
                    X