Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde's Father Dies of Coronavirus, Urges Everyone To Stay Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.i.p......

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      How does he know he was in good health? Did they do an autopsy already?
      It’s pretty obvious that he means there were no prior health issues.

Comment

Something FISHY

Very hard for me to believe that a fit adult with no prior serious health issues dies from Coronavirus. Something just does not add up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Sad to hear.

I hope more people start suing China for this mess.
          yes shoulder and it’s time our governments started really coming down on the Chinese as those ****ers have chucked unbearable consequences on to all nations , at these times and with all empathy possible you and your family keep safe.
          To me it seems like a nightmare that I want to wake up from but I can’t.
          My life is in limbo and I want to just go a live on deserted beach somewhere and get away from this madness but we are prisoners in our own homes at the moment.
          Scary **** mate for sure

Comment

On behalf of the boxing community, our most heartfelt sympathies and condolences go out to the Yarde family on this untimely and tragic loss.

Comment

Really messed up man! RIP

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Sad to hear.

I hope more people start suing China for this mess.
                If your parents were REAL capitalists they'd sacrifice themselves for the economy.

God Bless America

thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  yes shoulder and it’s time our governments started really coming down on the Chinese as those ****ers have chucked unbearable consequences on to all nations , at these times and with all empathy possible you and your family keep safe.
                  To me it seems like a nightmare that I want to wake up from but I can’t.
                  My life is in limbo and I want to just go a live on deserted beach somewhere and get away from this madness but we are prisoners in our own homes at the moment.
                  Scary **** mate for sure
                  I just want things to go back to normal, Plunger. But who knows when that will be.

You and yours stay safe as well.

Comment

Very very sad news. Condolence to your family.

People should take this corona virus extremely serious and follow the social distance guidelines.

Comment

Sad news. Surreal. with the USA nearly doubling China's stats for a country of 330million compared to 1.4billion in China. This is all some weird conspiracy shet. Unless of course Americans have the worst habits worldwide with cleansing responsibility and proximity? We are in bad times for the people, whom to trust, all this Wag The Dog shet going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X