Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the new yank hype that's supposed to be the new Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a mini me version of AJ
    Maybe they got them mixed up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      did you learn those boxing gems in the first Joshua/Ruiz fight... ?
      I learnt boxing after barebacking yer mum. Wasteman.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        Never heard of him looks like a midget version of China chin Bruno the bum.
        LMAOOO. No Frozeman Bruno disrespect would be tolerated on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
          So just because this dude was running his mouth means the yanks were hyping him up? Have any writers written anything about this dude? Any podcasts about him? I didn’t watch whatever you posted so what’s this dude’s name? What’s his record? Where’s he from?

He’s from South Central LA.

The hype about him was huge last year. He was all over social media and the internet. And I believed he gained almost 300k followers on instagram for the hype alone.

People were touting him to dominate the HW division like the current heavyweights aren’t like some of the best in history. The guy was also running his mouth until a fat cabbie ended his career.

People underrated the current heavyweights for reasons I don’t understand. The current guys are beasts and this is one of the most talented eras in HW history. Then again a lot of these idiots are either casuals or stuck in nostalgia.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            He’s from South Central LA.

The hype about him was huge last year. He was all over social media and the internet. And I believed he gained almost 300k followers on instagram for the hype alone.

People were touting him to dominate the HW division like the current heavyweights aren’t like some of the best in history. The guy was also running his mouth until a fat cabbie ended his career.

People underrated the current heavyweights for reasons I don’t understand. The current guys are beasts and this is one of the most talented eras in HW history. Then again a lot of these idiots are either casuals or stuck in nostalgia.
            I never heard of this dude and I’m from LA.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
              I never heard of this dude and I’m from LA.
              Watch this video

https://youtu.be/ynZYOXTWv0g

The hype gave him more followers than boxers who're world champions. Over 300k followers within a month. And the guy had only 7 pro fights then. LMAO.

Comment

This guy is new to me I googled him real quick.

Seems like he tried mma first and gave up. He had a 3-2 record.

I can’t find the fight he had a draw in. They eradicated that video from the net or something.

Comment

Watch this video

https://youtu.be/ynZYOXTWv0g

The hype gave him more followers than boxers who're world champions. Over 300k followers within a month. And the guy had only 7 pro fights then. LMAO.
                  Seems like a good dude.

Comment

What happened to the muscled-up midget yanks were hyping up to be the new Mike Tyson? I swear they thought having big muscles and hitting the punching bag that can't hit back like a mad man is all you need to be a great boxer. LMAO.

Where is the guy below?

https://youtu.be/xtVoyedplbc

LMAOOOOOOOO.

Did he retire after almost getting killed by a fat cabbie? LMAO. Thought it was easy because Josh has muscles, huh? LMAO. Typical yank with no heart retiring after getting battered by a fat cabbie. Same goes for all the yanks you lot like to hype up playing American football and basketball. Just because you're big and muscular - that doesn't mean you can be a boxer. Boxing is the most difficult sport out there and it's deeper than how you're built.
                    Amazing how I as an a American was a Fury fan of ay before your casual ass.

Comment

No one but whatever YouTube channel got interviews with him were hyping him . I recall seeing him but never seen a legit pro fighter ,boxing isn’t as easy as many think, it’s like that football player a few months ago challenging Wilder ,where did he go ?

Comment

Working...
                      X