Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the new yank hype that's supposed to be the new Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the new yank hype that's supposed to be the new Mike Tyson?

What happened to the muscled-up midget yanks were hyping up to be the new Mike Tyson? I swear they thought having big muscles and hitting the punching bag that can't hit back like a mad man is all you need to be a great boxer. LMAO.

Where is the guy below?

https://youtu.be/xtVoyedplbc

LMAOOOOOOOO.

Did he retire after almost getting killed by a fat cabbie? LMAO. Thought it was easy because Josh has muscles, huh? LMAO. Typical yank with no heart retiring after getting battered by a fat cabbie. Same goes for all the yanks you lot like to hype up playing American football and basketball. Just because you're big and muscular - that doesn't mean you can be a boxer. Boxing is the most difficult sport out there and it's deeper than how you're built.
    Last edited by BangEM; 03-26-2020, 06:53 PM.

Seems to have gone inactive after his draw with Miguel Cubos who had a record of 13-23.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
      Seems to have gone inactive after his draw with Miguel Cubos who had a record of 13-23.
      LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

I found another video of the guy

https://youtu.be/ynZYOXTWv0g

Holy shyt, if boxing were to be as easy as the guy was working the heavy bags with power and speed - he'd be an ATG. LMAOOO. Too bad the heavy bag doesn't punch back and it's a different ball game when you're in the ring and they're punching you back.

Comment

What hype I’ve never heard of this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
          What hype I’ve never heard of this dude.
          They hyped him up as the next Tyson. LMAO.

Even the guy was running his mouth that there are no dogs in the heavyweight division right now like the 90s and he'll beat them all. Only to get pulverised by a fat cabbie who has twice the number of wins in the loss column. LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            getting battered by a fat cabbie.....

the heavy bag doesn't punch back and it's a different ball game when you're in the ring and they're punching you back

did you learn those boxing gems in the first Joshua/Ruiz fight... ?

Comment

Never heard of him looks like a midget version of China chin Bruno the bum.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                They hyped him up as the next Tyson. LMAO.

Even the guy was running his mouth that there are no dogs in the heavyweight division right now like the 90s and he'll beat them all. Only to get pulverised by a fat cabbie who has twice the number of wins in the loss column. LMAOOOOOOOOO.
                So just because this dude was running his mouth means the yanks were hyping him up? Have any writers written anything about this dude? Any podcasts about him? I didn’t watch whatever you posted so what’s this dude’s name? What’s his record? Where’s he from?

Comment

Damn... Kanye looking swole up

Comment

Who is this guy again?

Comment

Working...
                    X