Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma being a straight Diva but no one dare complain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprised at all that’s the euro way privelaged divas who want everything they’re way or no way.

Just look at the list

Smith
    Ggg
    Loma
    Bjs

All privelaged divas who act like they’re owed everything despite not accomplishing ****tt yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Not surprised at all that’s the euro way privelaged divas who want everything they’re way or no way.

Just look at the list

Smith
      Ggg
      Loma
      Bjs

All privelaged divas who act like they’re owed everything despite not accomplishing ****tt yet.
      Yeah. GGG and Loma didn't accomplish jackshit...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        You already said that to Loma when he moved up to LW and accused him of avoiding Linares then went silent after Loma KOed Linares, and after Linares, you gonna go to say Lopez and after Loma humiliates Lopez, its gonna be Ryan Garcia.

You are gonna find one hispanic fighter after another to pick vs Loma till he retires or gets beaten.
        Loma didn’t “ koed” Linares it was a body shot and he was counted out which is called a technical knockout and thats after being even on the cards for 10tds at the time of the stoppage

A real KO is what canelo did to Kovalev and Khan no count just flatlined.

Comment

Loma didn’t “ koed” Linares it was a body shot and he was counted out which is called a technical knockout and thats after being even on the cards for 10tds at the time of the stoppage

Nah, Loma didn't KO Linares, you're right. He made him quit like a real bitch.

Comment

always knew this fight was gonna be tough to make....it just doesnt make sense for TR from a company standpoint

plus you heard loma come right out and say how he figured TR would probably prefer lopez win...plus all the talk of lopez going to 140 very soon

ive always been skeptical of this fight actually happening...but who knows

Comment

Lopez need to chill, corona is about.

Comment

Sure sounds like you’re complaining.

Comment

I've seen you guys move the goalposts before, but now we're saying TKO's and RTD's aren't real KO's? okay.

Let's just jerk ourselves out for being one of seventeen people to breathe on Amir Khan and knock him unconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                    love that your comparing Loma to Canelo but let me remind you Loma has no where near the Aside influence that Canelo has. He’s not a ppv fighter who draws in huge amts. of money and don’t forget all the shet Canelo let ggg and them guys get so that proves he’s reasonable. To me it just seems like he’s ducking the fight.

Boxer A says i will fight you anywhere but in your hometown. Boxer B says i will only fight you in my hometown hmmm yeah Boxer A is certainly ducking!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      Lopez is the diva. He’s upset by ongoing negotiations taking so long and is talking about how he might have to move up to 140. They can’t even fight anytime soon because of Coronavirus. It sounds like Lopez is finding an excuse to duck the fight.
                      Than he better stop eating them fried Bananas to make 135

Comment

Working...
                      X