Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: I Learned From Blowing My Money; If I Didn't, I'd Be Screwed Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komandante View Post
    To be honest I want Pacman to lose his money his popularity goes to his head he supports the devil Duterte, from pride to fraud.
    He is supporting him because he is his path to the presidency.

Comment

He has to disguise his money too, that's another lesson. Don't buy a Lambo in the hood. Get a Crawford classic or move into Lambo country.

Comment

Regis Prograis have spoken.

Regis Progais is a humble man to admit his wrong and correcting them. I hope all boxers read this types of article, maybe they create conscience of the importance of saving money, especially with emergency issue, like the Corona Virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
          Hooker is long and lean. If he fights long and with fluidity and keep Rugaroo at distance, it will make for a very interesting fight.... CAN'T WAIT
          I was going to discuss this as well. Even tho it's not the right thread for it. But I just don't see Prograis having the ability to beat Hooker. It's such a huge difference in body type. I just don't think Prograis can deal with that. He's not really a specially gifted fighter. I would consider Prograis to be more of a gritty fighter than a boxer/puncher type that can break fighters down. I just see Hooker running away with this fight easily. Hope I'm wrong and it's a good one

Comment

Working...
          X