Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor on Fury Stopping Wilder: He's Special, Has Irish Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fury is very good, if he beats wilder again and then joshua id say special

his win over klit in germany was very impressive too, maybe that was special

if mcgregor would just lay off his whiskey he just might be able to be dangerous past 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Lmao dude chill out Tyson Fury has only fought 2 Heavyweight world champions in 31 fights how the **** can you be the GOAT when you only have fought 2 heavyweight world champions gtfo. I'm not counting Steve Cunningham because he is one of the 5 cruiserweights Fury decided to fight at Heavyweight and never held a belt there.
      Name me another fighter who'd beat Wlad, Wallin and Wilder (twice, no less).
      You can't. You can't name as good a defensive Boxer. And you can't name any that put on a beatdown like he did on Wilder.

Sure, you can play make-believe. But i'm asking for facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
        Name me another fighter who'd beat Wlad, Wallin and Wilder (twice, no less).
        You can't. You can't name as good a defensive Boxer. And you can't name any that put on a beatdown like he did on Wilder.

Sure, you can play make-believe. But i'm asking for facts.
        Lmao the fact that mentioned Wallin alongside Wlad and Wilder is comical enough that it doesn't merit a response

Comment

Lmao the fact that mentioned Wallin alongside Wlad and Wilder is comical enough that it doesn't merit a response
          Exactly the response I'd expect from someone who doesn't even watch Boxing.

You're here undercover cruising for men, right?

Of the three, who did the best, son?

Wallin would be a nightmare for a lot of fighters. A huge, high-pressure S/P with a serious chin.

Lots of guys would've lost yo Wallin that night, and not simply due to the fluke cut.
          Last edited by Rusty Tromboni; 03-20-2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Exactly the response I'd expect from someone who doesn't even watch Boxing.

You're here undercover crossing for men, right?

Of the three, who did the best, son?

Wallin would be a nightmare for a lot of fighters. A huge, high-pressure S/P with a serious chin.

Lots of guys would've lost yo Wallin that night, and not simply due to the fluke cut.
            Dude make sense if you are going to try and sound like you know wtf your talking about fluke cut my ass that's the typical excuse from a nuthugging fan who doesn't know **** about boxing just a few select fighters who you saw on public TV

You never responded to the fact that Tyson Fury has only beat 2 world champions everybody forgets about the Wlad fight because it's exactly that forgettable one of the worst representations of heavyweight boxing and the reason it was almost dead until Wilder and Joshua brought the excitement back to the division. Meanwhile Fury was hiding behind depression for his positive tests for Nandrolone then comes back to fight a bunch of no hopers but hes a goat haha so much that when you were trying to list 3 top level fighters you had to include Wallin who I admit is a good fighter but hes not top 5 not even top 10 right next to Wlad and Wilder who were reigning champs not some fighter no body had heard of that was supposed to be a showcase fight for Fury (Seferi, Pianeta, Schwarz, and well pretty much everybody else on his record aside from Wlad and Wilder)

Comment

Dude make sense if you are going to try and sound like you know wtf your talking about fluke cut my ass that's the typical excuse from a nuthugging fan who doesn't know **** about boxing just a few select fighters who you saw on public TV

You never responded to the fact that Tyson Fury has only beat 2 world champions everybody forgets about the Wlad fight because it's exactly that forgettable one of the worst representations of heavyweight boxing and the reason it was almost dead until Wilder and Joshua brought the excitement back to the division. Meanwhile Fury was hiding behind depression for his positive tests for Nandrolone then comes back to fight a bunch of no hopers but hes a goat haha so much that when you were trying to list 3 top level fighters you had to include Wallin who I admit is a good fighter but hes not top 5 not even top 10 right next to Wlad and Wilder who were reigning champs not some fighter no body had heard of that was supposed to be a showcase fight for Fury (Seferi, Pianeta, Schwarz, and well pretty much everybody else on his record aside from Wlad and Wilder)
              All those words, not a single fighter mentioned.

Just say it, you can't really name anyone who could've handled Wallin as Fury did.

Comment

All those words, not a single fighter mentioned.

Just say it, you can't really name anyone who could've handled Wallin as Fury did.
                Dude you are still talking about Wallin the only reason anyone knows him is because he made Fury look like dog **** Fury tagged the **** out of Wallin if Wilder or Joshua land those right hands it would be a different story.

I swear dude you are the biggest nuthugger on this forum I don't think I've even seen you post before or if you did it probably was some other dumb **** that nobody cares about yet in less than 3 years you have almost triple my posts and it's probably just a bunch of words coming out your ass. All of a sudden Fury wins and you are out here giving him daily rusty trombones calling him the GOAT haha going back and forth with you is like arguing with a bag of rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  This is the most pathetic fanbase ever. Yet there are those posters who claim that the LDBC is racist. However, no one ever mentions this type of racism; The white nationals and white supremacists. Are these true boxing fans or are they just celebrating race hatred? It's the same question you guys ask of the LDBC.
                  agreed. english, welsh and scottish people have a right to be deeply offended by this clear case of racism. this irish supremacy must stop NOW! i think the english should enslave them again and **** their women like they used to. perhaps another famine would teach them a lesson?

Comment

Dude you are still talking about Wallin the only reason anyone knows him is because he made Fury look like dog **** Fury tagged the **** out of Wallin if Wilder or Joshua land those right hands it would be a different story.

I swear dude you are the biggest nuthugger on this forum I don't think I've even seen you post before or if you did it probably was some other dumb **** that nobody cares about yet in less than 3 years you have almost triple my posts and it's probably just a bunch of words coming out your ass. All of a sudden Fury wins and you are out here giving him daily rusty trombones calling him the GOAT haha going back and forth with you is like arguing with a bag of rocks.

I'm not going to read all that but it's fun watching you try to talk yourself out of the situation your stupidity landed you in.

Comment

Yup.

Boxing IS the Irish Martial Art.

It's how business was handled beyond The Pale.

Donnelly, Sullivan, Dempsey and now Fury.
                      Dempsey? Why are you putting him in that list? He had a variety of genes in his blood.
                      "Dempsey was born in Manassa, Colorado and grew up in Colorado, West Virginia, and Utah, in a poor family. His parents were Mary Celia (née Smoot) and Hiram Dempsey, and his ancestry included Irish, Cherokee, and a ***ish paternal great-great-grandmother."

Also, how many Irish world champions (From Ireland) have there been in the history of the fight game? African Americans are BY FAR the most dominant in pro boxing and I'm a white Canadian with Irish and English roots.

Comment

Working...
                      X