Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor on Fury Stopping Wilder: He's Special, Has Irish Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is just great fighter, Irish blood has nothing there.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
      Most of the best "Irishmen" including fighters, are diaspora tbh. I'm third gen myself and think its sad how often born and bred Irish have to constantly cling to the diaspora like that.

Also, doesnt Conor have an English dad?
      McGregor and MacGregor are Scottish in origin

Comment

Originally posted by Opti500 View Post
        Never never and never
        Only legacy he have is:
        Glove cheat
        Nandrolone
        Wild boar meat
        Klitschko win
        Cocain
        2y ban
        Mental ill
        Glove cheat
        Farmer abuser.
        0 Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Ok so this isn’t considered racist but it’s “racist” when Wilder celebrates his peoples history and culture? That’s white nationalist INCEL logic for you
          Wilder's low iq tries to make it a race war

Comment

reminds me of that meme.

nobody:

absolutely nobody:

conor mcgregor: "oym oyrish, i got oyrish blood. furys has oyrish blood tew, did i tell ya oym oyrish? ladda-dee ladda-doo me looky charms heeehee"

difference is conor copied fury years ago, those who watched boxing new it too. mcgregor is the cheap impersonator of fury. fury MEANS what he says, he doesnt fake his confidence. mcgregor has small man syndrome and fakes his confidence. fury would never bytch out against khabib

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Ok so this isn’t considered racist but it’s “racist” when Wilder celebrates his peoples history and culture? That’s white nationalist INCEL logic for you
              you using that 'we wuz pharoahz' INCEL logic right now. its racist when mcgregor says "white powah" and says something like "wilders people commit too much crime, for over fifty years. TO THIS DAY!!"

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                Tyson Fury is special alright, he’s got CHEATeration in his lizard blood cells - along with Fu Manchu palm strike open glove syndrome....
                You tried way too hard with this one and failed. Embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
                  You're a damned fool
                  Yeah, recognizing the biggest, most skilled and toughest Heavyweight we've ever seen is the GOAT is foolish.

I'd love to know who you'd think is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                    Yeah, recognizing the biggest, most skilled and toughest Heavyweight we've ever seen is the GOAT is foolish.

I'd love to know who you'd think is better.
                    Lmao dude chill out Tyson Fury has only fought 2 Heavyweight world champions in 31 fights how the **** can you be the GOAT when you only have fought 2 heavyweight world champions gtfo. I'm not counting Steve Cunningham because he is one of the 5 cruiserweights Fury decided to fight at Heavyweight and never held a belt there.

Comment

This is the most pathetic fanbase ever. Yet there are those posters who claim that the LDBC is racist. However, no one ever mentions this type of racism; The white nationals and white supremacists. Are these true boxing fans or are they just celebrating race hatred? It's the same question you guys ask of the LDBC.

Comment

Working...
                      X