No announcement yet.

TMZ released new footage of Tank Davis choking his girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Not at all. I'm a boxing fan. How does it concern YOU? Please explain. Do you care about him? Right.
    It doesn't concern me. but as a boxing fan who i support as a fan is integrity inside and outside the ring is important to me. Its called respect. If i cant respect you as a man. I cant respect you at all.

Comment

Gibberish. I don't get you. WTF is LDBC?
      Not about you or I. The LDBC have a 300k following on YouTube. I saw donations on YouTube for like $1000 when the leaders said, “what’s wrong with choking a hoe in public!?”

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
        It doesn't concern me. but as a boxing fan who i support as a fan is integrity inside and outside the ring is important to me. Its called respect. If i cant respect you as a man. I cant respect you at all.
        That's too personal. I don't get that way with my favorites. I'm here for boxing. There's no saint anywhere.

My favorite boxers are: Davis, Spence, and Crawford. I don't follow them outside the ring. I have a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          Not about you or I. The LDBC have a 300k following on YouTube. I saw donations on YouTube for like $1000 when the leaders said, “what’s wrong with choking a hoe in public!?”
          What's that got to do with this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            You think those donations are real? That’s some three card monte b.s., if you ask me. Friends donating to friends in order to start the donation stream.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Still trying to understand how his fans insist on giving him the benefit of the doubt and unsure about whether or not he actually assaulted her. Same dumb shyts who had Floyd’s back when beat Josie’s ass and made excuses for him.
              If he was white you would be singing the same tune

Comment

Not at all. I'm a boxing fan. How does it concern YOU? Please explain. Do you care about him? Right.
                I can understand your reasoning but I still struggle to watch Stevenson after watching him smash that girls face.

What if Tank raped a child? Would you have no concern when he returns to the ring over pedophilia either?

Comment

What's that got to do with this thread?
                  Ok........

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                    You think those donations are real? That’s some three card monte b.s., if you ask me. Friends donating to friends in order to start the donation stream.
                    I agree 100%. I said that last year. It’s all designed so that when the hosts say a passage the donation will come. Everyone gets a cut for their services. It’s what makes the gullibles subscribed and them paying themselves is simply commercial space fees for marketing.

Though it would be funny if someone actually donated a grand to choke a hoe in public as a natural thing. Lol

Comment

That's too personal. I don't get that way with my favorites. I'm here for boxing. There's no saint anywhere.

My favorite boxers are: Davis, Spence, and Crawford. I don't follow them outside the ring. I have a life.
                      There life outside the ring is Boxing news. You can still have a life and watch the news. What you are saying is you dont care if they beat women or rape children you just like to watch them fight.

Wow!

Comment

Working...
                      X