No announcement yet.

TMZ released new footage of Tank Davis choking his girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
    lol whats sad is dude doing all this over a hoe lmfao.
    She's a hoe?!?...name at least 5 mfs who smashed

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Why do you call PAC-boy trash simply because he floated a possible theory on the death of Josie? You think the cops didn’t consider Floyd as a possible suspect? You didn’t think it was odd that Floyd, who was in a $20M legal battle with Harris, and who hated one another, was suddenly posting condolences and positive messages about her? Same guy who posted her sonogram pic and shamed her for an abortion on social media.

Why shouldn’t Tank be shamed for beating a woman? Floyd fans didn’t mind Josie being shamed, ow all the sudden they want to come to her rescue? You guys are legit puppets. When Floyd sings, you dance!
      Look at my post history i am in no way a Floyd stan but what Pac-Boy started on that thread was disgusting period and he is a h0e for that.

What Tank is doing thou is just stupid, and in public too? I mean are they this stupid really?

Comment

Dude is a disgrace to the human race, end of.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
          BoxingIsGreat
          Defend your boy toy. Or are you gonna duck me like you did in your own thread
          Anything boxing related? His personal life isn't my concern.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            Look at my post history i am in no way a Floyd stan but what Pac-Boy started on that thread was disgusting period and he is a h0e for that.

What Tank is doing thou is just stupid, and in public too? I mean are they this stupid really?
            Speaking of hoe look who showed up. What was so disgusting? lol What did i state that was so disgusting to the almighty ...You!

You obviously dont know shlt about criminal law or youre just to stupid to understand or not see the motive. And you dont have to hate someone to suspect someone of a crime. With me. I dont like Floyd. Never have. Never will. And i dont give one ounce of shlt about his feeling or if he lives or dies. Sad or happy. Setting that aside...I still think he had something to do with it.
            If you dont like it you can take your little soft ass and hop on the fukoff bus lol IDGAF ...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Anything boxing related? His personal life isn't my concern.
              It doesn't concern you that he abusive to women?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
                It doesn't concern you that he abusive to women?
                Not at all. I'm a boxing fan. How does it concern YOU? Please explain. Do you care about him? Right.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Not at all. I'm a boxing fan. How does it concern YOU? Please explain. Do you care about him? Right.
                  The problem is that the LDBC been crying all over the internet ever since Kovalev had his female altercations leaked, that no news was reported before his fight with Eleider Alvarez getting KO’d or it was before Shabramsky I forgot.

Now the LDBc be like, “leave Tank alone.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    She's a hoe?!?...name at least 5 mfs who smashed
                    rayray, daqueal, deray, tyrone, DeShawn.... and a whole bunch of other NUKKAS!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                      The problem is that the LDBC been crying all over the internet ever since Kovalev had his female altercations leaked, that no news was reported before his fight with Eleider Alvarez getting KO’d or it was before Shabramsky I forgot.

Now the LDBc be like, “leave Tank alone.”
                      Gibberish. I don't get you. WTF is LDBC?

Comment

Working...
                      X