Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis-Maurice Hooker 4/17 Clash Cancelled Due To Coronavirus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This corona virus is pissing me off

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      It’s hard to show anything to someone who believes what he makes up in his head over statistics and facts.
      Well we define “facts” differently because when the media puts out a statistic I don’t consider that a fact. There’s no need to insult me. If I’m so stupid why don’t you just let my stupidity speak for itself? In your mind I’ve got a lot of stupid things to say. For example:

A list of other hoaxes (not complete)

Boston Bombing (100% fake)
      Sandy Hook (100% fake)
      SARS
      Ebola
      Apollo 13
      Mars Rover (not actually on Mars and NASA has even lied about the International Space Station as it does not exist).

The list goes on. As you see I have so many stupid things to say so you don’t have to insult me. I’m digging my own grave just by saying these “stupid” things. I’d actually be happy if you cried to the mods and had me banned for this. As you can see I rarely post here.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
        The media is just running yet another mass deception fear mongering campaign like they have been since the existence of tell-lie-vision/programming. There’s nothing to worry about.
        Just because media and news networks may be blowing the virus out of proportion, that doesn't mean there's nothing to worry about. If you automatically disregard every single news report on the virus, how do you take anything seriously or even have half an idea what's going on? There are reputable journalists and medical professionals telling the truth about the virus and the inherit risks yet I guess you don't take them seriously either.
        Mr. Keyboard Doctor here says there's nothing to worry about. This type of ignorance and indifference is what causes the virus to spread faster. If you don't take it seriously, you are likely to get infected. That Jazz ball player didn't take it seriously either and look what happened to him. Get a clue and start acknowling the reality of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
          This corona virus is pissing me off

It’s only going to get worse!

Comment

I pray that one day you’ll stop falling for the media’s mass scare tactics/indoctrination. I’m 30 and all of my grandparents have passed on already. I don’t have to worry about one of them racing to get a dirty vaccine (like they did for the 09 swine flu hoax). Take care my brainwashed brother.
            You're calling him brainwashed because he's taking the virus seriously, yet you cry about being insulted because people are rightfully teling you that you don't know what you're talking about. Pot calling the kettle black much?
            Keep your ridiculous, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories about the media to yourself unless you expect some backlash.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
              You're calling him brainwashed because he's taking the virus seriously, yet you cry about being insulted because people are rightfully teling you that you don't know what you're talking about. Pot calling the kettle black much?
              Keep your ridiculous, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories about the media to yourself unless you expect some backlash.
              We’re all brainwashed, and I’m not an exception. I’ve been brainwashed since the very first day I set eyes on a television (realistically probably even before that). You go ahead and believe what the “experts” in the media tell you. You’ve got it all figured out.

Comment

We’re all brainwashed, and I’m not an exception. I’ve been brainwashed since the very first day I set eyes on a television (realistically probably even before that). You go ahead and believe what the “experts” in the media tell you. You’ve got it all figured out.
                Nah, I don't have it all figured out but I do have a human brain that is capable of sorting through possible erroneous data and seperating fact from fiction. When legitimate experts on viruses and diseases from countries all around the world come to the same conclusions it's reasonable to accept their conclusions.
                I don't consider the head of disease control and the surgeon general to be media experts. They are experts in their particular fields for a reason and have medical training and years of practice in such fields that enables them to formulate a professional prognosis based on actual data and science. I couldn't care less what the politicians have to say about the coronavirus. They are politicians because they are experts at oration and making people believe what they have to say is genuine even when they are blatantly lying. The large percentage of them have no scientific, medical background and thus are not even capable of speaking on the matter unless they are relaying information verbatim provided by a medical health professional.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  6500 dead and you claim it’s all made up by news reporters.
                  The deaths are real. But I believe the diagnostic guidelines were widened recently also. i.e. more people are categorized as "infected".

The 6500 figure is worldwide since the outbreak?

What is the count for deaths due to the flu during the same period, worldwide? due to heart disease? or lung cancer?

Why does this virus affect only the elderly and not children?

Comment

People still don't get serious about this Corona Virus issue.

Shit, I was expecting to see this one. Safety first and that is the important thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X