Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis-Maurice Hooker 4/17 Clash Cancelled Due To Coronavirus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    I pray that one day you’ll stop falling for the media’s mass scare tactics/indoctrination. I’m 30 and all of my grandparents have passed on already. I don’t have to worry about one of them racing to get a dirty vaccine (like they did for the 09 swine flu hoax). Take care my brainwashed brother.
    Let me guess, the corona virus is a government ploy to manipulate everyone to get vaccinated so they can brain control humanity and stop them from uncovering the truth that the planet is actually flat.

Comment

Just when you thought 2020 was gonna be an amazing year for boxing

Comment

you’re incredibly stupid.

I pray that one day you’ll stop falling for the media’s mass scare tactics/indoctrination. I’m 30 and all of my grandparents have passed on already. I don’t have to worry about one of them racing to get a dirty vaccine (like they did for the 09 swine flu hoax). Take care my brainwashed brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          you’re incredibly stupid.
          Thanks for that thoughtful, intelligent post. Much love to you too.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            Let me guess, the corona virus is a government ploy to manipulate everyone to get vaccinated so they can brain control humanity and stop them from uncovering the truth that the planet is actually flat.
            It sounds like you’ve got it all figured out... Just listen to Uncle Sam, and go and get your vaccine once it’s ready.

Comment

It was infinitely more thoughtful and intelligent than what you posted.

6500 dead and you claim it’s all made up by news reporters. Go f**k yourself.

Thanks for that thoughtful, intelligent post. Much love to you too.

Comment

It was infinitely more thoughtful and intelligent than what you posted.

6500 dead and you claim it’s all made up by news reporters. Go f**k yourself.
                Go love yourself bro. I’m sorry you have to resort to insults.

Comment

You insulted everyone who’s died of coronavirus by saying it’s fabricated.

I’m standing up for them and showing you what an idiot you are.

Go love yourself bro. I’m sorry you have to resort to insults.

Comment

You insulted everyone who’s died of coronavirus by saying it’s fabricated.

I’m standing up for them and showing you what an idiot you are.
                    Well you’re not showing anything except that you’re upset enough to throw insults. Try again.

Comment

It’s hard to show anything to someone who believes what he makes up in his head over statistics and facts.

Well you’re not showing anything except that you’re upset enough to throw insults. Try again.

Comment

Working...
                      X