Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Won't Be Happy Over Less Money in Wilder Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Corelone
    Hearn saying AJ had a great year is unreal. AJ got KOd in N.Y. and embarrassed himself in Saudi Arabia. His rep is in tatters from last year. His chin is crystal and he had to protect it, he went for the cards instead of the KO. Hardly a great year.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
    Do some research on just how much cashish he did last year.
    Crazy money.

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    We weren't talking about cash. Boxing, not finances. AJ got KTFO. How is that great?
    I'm sure Hearn was talking about money. And besides you AJ haters, who cares about a late replacement loss that was avenged? He's still at the top, no matter what you haters say. Sounds as if you may just be jealous you aren't making 1% of what he makes. No sense dwelling on stuff you can't change. Relax.

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
      This sounds like excuses/ducking/protecting the golden boy Joshua. If the money is so important Joshua would have choosen his mandatory challenger, undisputed,unified, undefeated, muhammel Ali trophy winner, Olympic gold medal winner Usyk.

Instead they choose an old Pulev who doesn't have much fans or hope of putting up a good fight.
      Also meanwhile they(Hearn) is incisting that Usyk fights Chisora well knowing that stylistically that's a fight that could reveal holes/weaknesses in Usyk. Davis Haye said it himself that Joshua is much more winnable fight for Usyk stylistically.

Joshua is good but no doubt they have done a good job promoting him, choosen the right opponents and protected him.

Just look already at the London Olympics where he clearly lost. Look at the Takam fight where the ref is protecting him when he started to gas big time and Takam started to get in the groove.

Look at his suspect messages where he wrote racist/ black sumpremacist opinions and it's just hidden away from msm. For all the blacks and feminist whites that claims that the the system is rigged against them: Open up your minds/eyes and you will see who is being discriminated against openly. The dobbel standard and hypocrisy is there to see for those who are unbiased and consiouss.

There's an interview of the great, beloved Muhammed Ali on YouTube where he speaks about races. He says he wants race segregy, he do not wish to see any blacks mix with whites or other races. He compares it with birds, they never mix with other birds/ colours and he wish to never see it. If Muhammed Ali was white all his accomplishments would have been dismissed and he would never be such a icon and been called the greatest.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Example: this was Muhammed Ali's opinion and no one is calling him racist and tearing down his accomplishments, at least not the media and those in power.
      James Watkins, the one that discovered DNA answered questions on DNA finding of race difference based on science not his opinions and all his legacy is tarnished, lost his novels price and gets called a racist. Dobbel standard?
      You're too ****** for words. The IBF called for their mandatory first. If AJ doesn't fight Pulev first, he'll be stripped of the title which will put the IBF in the hands of the demonic Americans. Which you clearly don't want because Arum will ask for 50/50 or no unification.

AJ dominated Takam for every second of that fight. At no point was AJ gassed in any way. It wasn't even fought at a high pace.

Takam was just getting into his groove when it was Stopped? Hahahahaha. What, getting seriously hurt and ready to be taken out? Yeah, that's some groove my man. AJ was really lucky otherwise he would have died or something. Haha.

Now go and find Mummy before the bad man takes you away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        You're too ****** for words. The IBF called for their mandatory first. If AJ doesn't fight Pulev first, he'll be stripped of the title which will put the IBF in the hands of the demonic Americans. Which you clearly don't want because Arum will ask for 50/50 or no unification.

AJ dominated Takam for every second of that fight. At no point was AJ gassed in any way. It wasn't even fought at a high pace.

Takam was just getting into his groove when it was Stopped? Hahahahaha. What, getting seriously hurt and ready to be taken out? Yeah, that's some groove my man. AJ was really lucky otherwise he would have died or something. Haha.

Now go and find Mummy before the bad man takes you away.

lol, Joshua's face is easy to read. Yes he was winning against Takam but he was getting frustrated because he couldn't stop Takam and you could see he was getting tired/anxious. Takam did good bodywork(money in the bank for those late rounds) and showed no signs of fatigue. The ref stopped the fight to early/ protected the golden goose. Maybe nothing would have happened and Joshua would win the decision but the ref was on Joshua's side. I may need to re-watch the fight since I have not seen it since it was live. But everybody knows one of Joshua's weakness was that he gassed in fights. I picked Ruiz by upset in their first fight because of the Takam fight, Parker fight and povetkin fight. The point is that he has been guided/protected well and it was not fair judging when he won his Olympic gold. Many people know this so relax and don't get so butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          I'm sorry to read that Shane Mosley screwed you. If it makes you feel any better, Jin Mosley had Shane living in her basement and took him for 70 racks.
          Yeah she took him to the cleaners! I can’t even be that mad at how bad she did him... Freaking Cali and their crazy laws. Smh but hey I can rob ppl for up to $1,000 and get away with it

Comment

Fury will just take or get the bigger percentage so he will get more money . If anything he’s already guaranteed a certain amount in his ESPN contract .

Fury is getting less money for not fighting Joshua is what Hearn is getting at .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Contracts were signed and they have to be honored.

You do know about honor, don't you, Eddie Hearn?
              They have to pay the King Slayer accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Quote:
                Hearn saying AJ had a great year is unreal. AJ got KOd in N.Y. and embarrassed himself in Saudi Arabia. His rep is in tatters from last year. His chin is crystal and he had to protect it, he went for the cards instead of the KO. Hardly a great year.

Quote:
                Crazy money.

I'm sure Hearn was talking about money. And besides you AJ haters, who cares about a late replacement loss that was avenged? He's still at the top, no matter what you haters say. Sounds as if you may just be jealous you aren't making 1% of what he makes. No sense dwelling on stuff you can't change. Relax.
                I wish I had AJs money, so that makes him getting KOd great? That was sorry vengeance, hurting Andy never crossed AJs mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Well I won’t speak for the black Americans but what I will speak for is how things were and are back in the UK. Certainly both countries have intense racism against the African diaspora but I think right now the uk is about the worst....Brexit really was andnis an ugly display of just how racist and xenophobic the English can be....especially with people like yourself who obviously take time to learn about African history. Both countries need a comeuppance about their treatment of Africans. Anyway, spread that knowledge of African history, “each one teach one” as we said in the 70s
                  The issue is African Americans are extremely xenophobic and intentionally separate themselves from other people is Adrian descent in fact regularly Adrian Americans seem to display a similar level of discrimination to non American blacks as is displayed by American whites to them. I’m tired of the hypocrisy an example being the number of black American actors complaining that black British actors are stealing their jobs or the whole Joshua against wilder hype where black Americans acted as if joshua was a white man. If Adrian Americans continue to lash out at other people from the diaspora it’s only right that they expect it back

Comment

Quote:

Quote:
                    Crazy money.

Quote:
                    We weren't talking about cash. Boxing, not finances. AJ got KTFO. How is that great?

Quote:

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    I wish I had AJs money, so that makes him getting KOd great? That was sorry vengeance, hurting Andy never crossed AJs mind.
                    There there lil' one... eventually you'll get over all this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      They’re completely different situations. Fury gets 60/40 in the rematch since he won the fight. Ruiz got an 8M flat fee after having won the fight.
                      Well that's all true, but context is important.

Ruiz was negotiating from a position of weakness and when I say negotiating, he was literally begging for the fight by all accounts and made a point of saying he didn't care about the money. People forget that his willingness to sign under these terms, was probably a large contributing factor to him getting the fight. Fury on the other hand, has always been seem as the top dog and Wilder was likely hoping to catch him at less than 100%. Both parties were fairly equal from a negotiating stand point, their commercial value was likely similar and they both stood to benefit from the fight being made. It's natural at their rematch terms were something similar to a 60/40 split. Ruiz would have lost the fight if he had added that as a demand, or even a 50-50.

Comment

Working...
                      X