Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Marriaga, Conlan Return - To Proceed Without Fans Due To Coronavirus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad Stevenson is one of those "ah ah ah" after every punch guys, gonna be painful.

But seriously, watching boxing with no sound (or small venues, or sitting ringside) and hearing the punches is definitely reminds you just how hard most of these guys hit, even the "pitty patters"
    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 03-12-2020, 12:57 PM.

Comment

There are gonna be a lot of wives with black eyes or husbands getting stuck doing what "she likes" because sporting events are being cancelled left and right.

It sounds dumb, but it's true. Idle time isn't good for anybody, so some of these neanderthals are gonna need something to keep them in check.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        There are gonna be a lot of wives with black eyes or husbands getting stuck doing what "she likes" because sporting events are being cancelled left and right.

It sounds dumb, but it's true. Idle time isn't good for anybody, so some of these neanderthals are gonna need something to keep them in check.
        Yep, time to beat my woman I suppose......

Comment

It will still probably be about as electric an audience as there ever is at a Shakur Stevenson fight.

Comment

Soooooo they're going to have more attendance than a WNBA game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              They'll try their hardest to continue, I imagine. Hearn sure will. For DAZN this will be crippling.
              Nobody goes to his fights anyways

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

You're not kidding. I just booked a 3 hour block Saturday night for beating the **** out of my woman.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  You're not kidding. I just booked a 3 hour block Saturday night for beating the **** out of my woman.
                  All the broads getting their asses beat now

Comment

Ohh well , at least still have adult movies. No even aids could stop that. ��
                    Last edited by Patsfan bri; 03-12-2020, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Dark Apocalypse

This is getting out of hands everyday. To much planning to only hear, their fights was cancel. I feel for the boxers who still depend making money in boxing only.

Comment

Working...
                      X