Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Explains Flexibility Canelo Has as Franchise Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
    I agree. Sulaiman's 'explanation' is as clear as mud.
    I think I know what the true explanation is. The WBC MW mando was due and they knew that Canelo would vacate their belt again if they ordered him to fight Charlo with a mandated purse split. They created the Franchise title for him to solve that problem.

They then needed to camouflage their corruption and favouritism by elevating somebody else to Franchise status - somebody who wasn't a Mexican cash cow - and Loma was the guy they picked.

Comment

Thankfully Fury beat Wilder. Otherwise I bet the WBC would have elevated Deontay to "franchise champion" too.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        No he can't lose the title in the ring unbelievable as it sounds.
        wow so the WBC just wants to make boxing even worse.

Comment

Might as well shine his shoes while you're at it.

Comment

Simple test to tell if you're a real boxing fan or a cheerleading groupie b***h. If you think the wbc franchise belt is a corrupt bulls*** concept created to cater to Canelo so that he can avoid mandatories and spit in the face of boxing, you are a real boxing fan. If you're cool with this belt and have a problem with people who aren't, you're a cheerleading groupie b***h. Any questions?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              I think I know what the true explanation is. The WBC MW mando was due and they knew that Canelo would vacate their belt again if they ordered him to fight Charlo with a mandated purse split. They created the Franchise title for him to solve that problem.

They then needed to camouflage their corruption and favouritism by elevating somebody else to Franchise status - somebody who wasn't a Mexican cash cow - and Loma was the guy they picked.
              that's exactly why that belt was created and anybody denying it is fooling themselves. They then threw one to Loma to try and camouflage their Mexican Canelo bias, but we all know what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

gbp offered charlo the fight, charlo turned down 10-12 mil expecting to go purse bid and get more, wbc prevented the purse bid and charlos behavior..
                Last edited by icha; 03-11-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                  Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman the son of Don José Sulaimán. Chavez Sr made that family rich and it showed in how they protected Jr. I guess Canelo is a step kid.

Comment

Fuck you for this, Sulaiman.

The Franchise Champion is just a way to avoid mandatories.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                      Yeah they don't care.

Comment

Working...
                      X