Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Wilder: Both Boxers Pass All VADA Tests, Confirms WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Sarcasm? Or delusional? Newsflash pal... no one cares WHAT you demand. Go back to sleep.
    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by REdrUm0351 View Post
      Its hilarious it goes to show you that when they watch a fight they don’t know whats actually going on. Fury didn’t win because of newfound power. He tired Wilder out mentally and physically by being on the attack constantly, touching him, leaning on him, licking him, and Wilder could not handle it. Even Wilder says Fury doesn’t have newfound power.

Wilder after first fight

We all know that Fury can't punch. "The numbers don't lie; we can see that my two-year-old punches harder than him.

Wilder after second fight

“[Fury] didn’t hurt me at all, but the simple fact is … that my uniform was way too heavy for me,” Wilder told Yahoo Sports.

As for dirty tactics none of them complained when Wilder was palming Ortiz, clotheslining Ortiz, or rabbit punching Ortiz. To top the cake if you take away Wilders rabbit punch in the first Fury fight Fury wins but thats ok in their world because they are not fans of the sport they are fanatics of Wilder.
      Don’t make comments like that. It’s dangerous to make delusional people realise they’re delusional lol

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
        Wilder was on his p-ear-iod, with all that blood leaking out.
        You corny as shit

Corny than a mufcka

Comment

Wilder after the fight, “no excuses.”

Wilder days after, “ I may have over trained, it was my costume, it may have been my gloves, it’s Breland fault, something wasn’t right with my legs, it was those rabbit punches.”

Boxing Public, “Deontay, we aren’t buying any of those excuses, please accept the lost, you got dominated.”

Wilder, weeks later, “I heard something about Fury cheating with his gloves. And what is taking so long with the VADA tests? Give me something.”

Boxing Public, “Deontay, tests came back clean, we found no wrong doing by Fury, he beat you fair and square.”

Wilder, “well maybe I didn’t get enough sleep, did I have *** the night before, maybe it was my big toe, or the shoes I wore, something I ate, what was the size of the ring, Lennox was teasing me, Fury’s had an awful body odor, his breathe stank too?” I KNOW WHAT IT WAS, I caught the CORONAVIRUS, the virus caused by the beer company. I may have had one too many beers the night before.”

Boxing Public, “that isn’t what the virus is Deontay!!!! It’s not named after a damn beer company you idiot!!!! Please stop making excuses.”

Comment

Fury clean as a whistle. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Racist boxing ego, barbershop conversations, and the whole ldbc media will b icth about this and still claim fury is cheating and on roids lol

Comment

Just because they passed doesn’t mean ****. Look at floyd and manny to me both were on sh it such is the sport sorry. Most guys are dirty

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Fury clean as a whistle. Haters gonna hate.
                  Why isn’t anyone posting pics of that body shot KD??
                  They are crying about his gloves in head shots but solid punch to the body and crickets
                  Look I wanted Beyonce to win but he got schooled no fawking excuses

Comment

BUMSQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed my ass off when Fury said to wilder before the first fight, in one of the press conferences. What do you think about that BUMSQUAD. What do you think about that ? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                      Don’t make comments like that. It’s dangerous to make delusional people realise they’re delusional lol
                      Truth hurts more than a lie

Comment

Working...
                      X