Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Wilder: Both Boxers Pass All VADA Tests, Confirms WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Why isn’t anyone posting pics of that body shot KD??
    They are crying about his gloves in head shots but solid punch to the body and crickets
    Look I wanted Beyonce to win but he got schooled no fawking excuses
    Good post.

An inconvenient truth.

Comment

great news, now lets all move on

Comment

Do you really think they'd disclose if one of them or both failed? Too much money to lose if this happened. Especially for the 3rd fight. I ain't t accusing but wilder putting on 19 lbs of muscle in such a short time when he's struggled putting on weight and making 215 seems su****ious.

And for you fanboys for fury, it has been proven he altered his hand in the glove. It's the same thing as the deflated footballs the patriots used. It was cheating because it was against the rules and helped gain a competitive advantage , BUT it was not the sole reason wilder loss... Wilder lost cause of his 450 lb costume that tested positive 😆

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          I demand Fury's samples be retested. no way is he clean. let's get to the bottom of it.
          Get to the bottom of what?

Comment

I dont believe Fury is clean for a second. As soon as he signed with Arum, money can make any test 'clean'.

He's a convicted drugs cheat already, and his stamina and movement despite having the body of a grandad and being 6'8/270lbs is ridiculously unnatural. If you want to watch the normal movement and fatigue of someone of similar height and weight, watch Hellenius and his fight with Kownacki. The difference is night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
              I dont believe Fury is clean for a second. As soon as he signed with Arum, money can make any test 'clean'.

He's a convicted drugs cheat already, and his stamina and movement despite having the body of a grandad and being 6'8/270lbs is ridiculously unnatural. If you want to watch the normal movement and fatigue of someone of similar height and weight, watch Hellenius and his fight with Kownacki. The difference is night and day.
              Nobody gives a *** what you think.

Fury is a special fighter. Kownacki is a PBC overrated bum.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                I demand Fury's samples be retested. no way is he clean. let's get to the bottom of it.
                Go watch water Polo or tennis
                Leave the boxing to us Hardcore fans plz

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Rivers View Post
                  Do you really think they'd disclose if one of them or both failed? Too much money to lose if this happened. Especially for the 3rd fight. I ain't t accusing but wilder putting on 19 lbs of muscle in such a short time when he's struggled putting on weight and making 215 seems su****ious.

And for you fanboys for fury, it has been proven he altered his hand in the glove. It's the same thing as the deflated footballs the patriots used. It was cheating because it was against the rules and helped gain a competitive advantage , BUT it was not the sole reason wilder loss... Wilder lost cause of his 450 lb costume that tested positive 😆
                  You calling someone a Fury Fan boy
                  Lolololol
                  This Post is 100% Wilder Fanatic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Nobody gives a *** what you think.

Fury is a special fighter. Kownacki is a PBC overrated bum.
                    R€tard I was comparing to Hellenius you little b1tch.
                    Last edited by Gamboal00; 03-10-2020, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Can the WBC investigate the last two dishonest and criminal referees ( Jack Reiss, Tony Weeks ) which helped Tyson even get to the rematch with the 'Bronze-Bomber' ?

This tainted victory for Fury reminds me of when UKAD dropped the ball in 2015, in retrospect we now know that Tyson should of never got a title opportunity vs. Wladimir Klitschko due to abuse of steroids against ********* Hammer in a WBA-WBO final eliminator. But this fight with Deontay Wilder was worse, considering that referee Marcus McDonnell at least caught Tyson's tampered gloves and the BBBofC promised to overturn Tyson's win over ********* Hammer -- still waiting on that.

In a recent bout with Otto Wallin, Tyson with the negligence of Tony Weeks and the bias of ESPN/Toprank commentators Joe Tessitore and Bernardo Osuna informing Fury's corner that Tyson's cut ( which was initially ruled as a clash of heads ), was in fact overturned by the NSAC commission in the fact that slow-motion replay showed that Otto Wallin caused the cut to Fury's eye with a legal punch.

I have never seen ALL THREE : the ref, the Commision, and even commentators violate their protocols in one fight before like this in my life!

Bob Arum was absolutely happy with their work:

Bob Arum, for what it’s worth, calls Tessitore and Osuna “heroes” for sharing the proper info with the corners.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/9/1...am-boxing-news

The scummy 'Fury-Faithful' are such degenerate scumbag that they actually celebrate when Tyson passes his drugs test -- that there tells you all you need to know about people like denium and Fury's fans.

As much as Performance Enhancing Drugs assist cheaters like Tyson, the illegal dangerous striking tactics that Tyson employs to win fights at all cost is just as much of a aid and a advantage during combat. The WBC board of representatives should replay Wilder-Fury II. in slow-motion and review the merit of this hollow victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X