Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Can Teach Deontay Wilder How To Beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooooooohhhh fk...... Here we go...

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
      This is just floyd showing fake compassion to another fighter he’s happy lost their 0. Floyd didn’t like the fact wilder was getting good money for this fight and was approaching the 50-0 mark.
      I agree with this 100%. FLoyd now likes Wilder because he has a loss and cant now break Floyds record. I am a FLoyd fan but his Ego is insane smh

Comment

I will say this though if word gets out that Mayweather is involved it could give casuals a reason to buy the fight. And you know Mayweather is going to use this a means of self promotion!!! He always wants the spotlight.

Comment

Not saying it's impossible but nothing Floyd does is going to work for Wilder. Two more dissimilar styles it is hard to imagine.

Comment

this is like a Sr-DLH partnership

Comment

Theoretically he can, but Wilder would have to learn to think like Mayweather and his ring IQ just isn’t at that level.

Comment

Oh, there it is, Floyd is a racist since he supports another black fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                  I agree with this 100%. FLoyd now likes Wilder because he has a loss and cant now break Floyds record. I am a FLoyd fan but his Ego is insane smh
                  That is the truth he's just capitalizing on Wilders loss. And like you said its easier for Floyd to embrace Wilder now that he's no longer a threat to his 50-0

Comment

Floyd has a vested interest in Deontay Wilder's failure or success. If Deontay wins and earns upwards to $40 million for this fight. Then Mayweather's promotional cut will be about $6 million.

Comment

Gotta respect Floyd here after all the trash talk by both last couple years . I don’t think Floyd would work the corner just show him basic things in camp to beat a fighter like Tyson fury .

Comment

Working...
                      X