Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury atg ? Not

First off let me state I am in no way a fan of Fury , Wilder or AJ
    Fury pretty much dominated Wilder in there rematch
    With that said , many fans here are saying that Fury is an atg , even going as far as saying that he could beat Real atg’s
    My point being , what does that say about Wilder ?
    By saying that Fury is an atg , stating this only after him defeating Wilder , that means most of you held Wilder in very high regards
    Can’t have it both ways , just not right spewing chit out and then calling the guy he beat a bum , just don’t make sense , does it ?

Furys skills for a big man make him an ATG and has done just enough without any title defenses to be one . Wilder has little to do with it .

Comment

Fury defeated 12yr unbeaten champion Wlad in his own backyard, he also defeated 5yr unbeaten champion Wilder, in his own backyard. They weren't close fights, he dominated both of them.

He's now only the second man ever to win the Ring ****zine twice.

Fury is already a HOFer and he's well on his way to becoming an ATG heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Furys skills for a big man make him an ATG and has done just enough without any title defenses to be one . Wilder has little to do with it .
        That is your opinion and I’m fine with it
        Maybe you said he’s an atg before this fight and that’s ok but many and I mean many people saying this only now that he defeated Wilder
        Doesn’t that elevate Wilder ?

Comment

The Fury hype train came and went. I missed it. Saw all the rabid fans jumping aboard and I didn’t like the looks of em so I decided to stay in Realityville.

The truth is he’s pretty damn good. In three more fights I’ll know for sure just how good. Until then you won’t find me saying crazy chit like he beats Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Fury defeated 12yr unbeaten champion Wlad in his own backyard, he also defeated 5yr unbeaten champion Wilder, in his own backyard. They weren't close fights, he dominated both of them.

He's now only the second man ever to win the Ring ****zine twice.

Fury is already a HOFer and he's well on his way to becoming an ATG heavyweight.

I know Fury is your guy and was your guy before all this
            So this is not for you meaning what I’m questioning is all these people who are calling him atg only after his win over Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Maybe you said he’s an atg before this fight and that’s ok but many and I mean many people saying this only now that he defeated Wilder
              Fury needed to do something else ,being two time champ gets him that no matter who has the belt ,defeating Wilder is still an undefeated guy it’s not Wilder that’s important itself it’s how he done it .

Comment

I know Fury is your guy and was your guy before all this
                So this is not for you meaning what I’m questioning is all these people who are calling him atg only after his win over Wilder
                I was calling Fury the real deal on here a decade ago when everyone said he was a bum!

I called Wilder a bum in the build up to the fight(s) just to wind up guys like 1hourRun and his other fanboys.

He's very limited but is still an incredibly dangerous boxer. He's still #2 in the world imo. Fury beat him, not AJ, so why should AJ leapfrog Wilder in the rankings?

Comment

Correct. They can't have it both ways.

I'm thrilled for Fury but in terms of reigning champions, he just beaten the worst one there's ever been.

Can you think of a worse fighter that made, say, 3 defences?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Fury needed to do something else ,being two time champ gets him that no matter who has the belt ,defeating Wilder is still an undefeated guy it’s not Wilder that’s important itself it’s how he done it .
                    I agree and spoken like a true boxing fan
                    But like I said ( maybe not you) but some fughin crazy people here saying that all of a sudden , Fury would of beaten the likes of Ali , Lewis , Tyson
                    This is only coming out now , meaning then whether intentional or not , they viewed Wilder as something else is my point

Comment

Working...
                    X