Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury Slapped Deontay Wilder About Like He Was His *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    He beat two of them and rocked the other
    He beat all of them if you include the amateurs. Wilder just has arrogant fans who cannot be humble for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Yodpayak View Post
      He beat all of them if you include the amateurs. Wilder just has arrogant fans who cannot be humble for once.
      Oh yeah you are right, I forgot about that. I've always said whyte has a great chance of beating wilder, I never understood why wilder was considered a level above

Comment

Alright Gentleman, this shirt I am wearing is getting really heavy, I am gonna take it off and let my lady neighbors enjoy the view and I also dont want this heavy shirt hurting my leggs like deontayduckus
        Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 02-26-2020, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Whyte knows Fury well and sparred him before so he knows what he is doing, sparring is just that but it didn't go that way in the gym , Tyson refuses to bite back against Whyte and deny any of the stories.

You'ed have to back Tyson vs Whyte but don't put your house on it.

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Lol can’t lie he’s a funny dude even though he’s a cheat and a liar!

Funny thing is also is that Fury would do the same to Whyte, whether box him up like an amazon package on the back foot or use his size and walk Whyte down and beat him like he was his step father!

Fury is number 1 no doubt about it and no shame for Wilder to lose to a great fighter even in that fashion!

Comment

Whyte is jealous of Wilder's success, obviously. Both are 2nd rate boxers with power being their saving grace. Both fighters are fortunate to only have one defeat apiece.

If the rematch clause is only a rumor, let's make this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              However, he ate that shit too. Fury never put him away or was able to keep on the canvas either. Each time Wilder fell to the canvas he got up each time at the count of one.

Your bitch ass couldn't do it. You ran like a $2 dollar hoe from both Breazeale, Ortiz x2 and Kubrat Pulev for fear of losing your number contender status.

Wilder would have destroyed all three of those guys in the same day including yourself; You fat motherfucker! Now go back to being a slave at Slaveroom sport with your White slavemaster Barry Hearn
              Yeah, but deontayduckus wilderquackus wasn't able to finish the fight....it had to be stopped in 7

Comment

Amazing to read how much praise Fury has gotten from some of you. Before the fight, you were talking about Windmill Wilder murdering Fury and suddenly your tone changes. No surprises with how many casual bandwagon fans there are on NSB.

Comment

Daaaaaaamn Whyte got Wilder fans seriously butthurt!

Top trolling from the bodysnatcher

Comment

I wonder how long it takes for Haymon/Finkle to realize Whyte is their only viable option to skip Fury while saving face, Wilder can fight him for the interim title and make himself mandatory for Feb 2021 while having 2 full camps to try and change things.....if Fury/AJ fight first he walks into a shot for undisputed

Comment

Wilder f--ked Whyte's girl and he can't get over it HAHA. I'm surprised this weirdo even likes women. I thought him and his "brother" were lovers...

Comment

Working...
                      X