No announcement yet.

The amount of posters on here saying Wilder is a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    All I'm saying is that if one says Wilder is a bum...but that Fury is great...one doesn't look very bright.

It is fair to say Fury made him look like a bum, and that would make Fury look great...but some of the arguments being made on here are characteristically devoid of logic and motivated primarily by emotion and fandom.
    True, but this is NSB not Mensa. :-)

Comment

Yeah I'm 6'2 210 and a good athlete man...I'm sure some dudes on here could beat my as.s or at least put in a really good showing...probably not many though, and I seriously doubt I am talking to one now.

AJ's loss was out of nowhere and embarrassing...I felt bad for AJ but it was a bit of comeuppance for his fans.

And anyway - my thread here is again to say that if you say Fury is great, but that Wilder is a bum, you have 0 credibility.
      I felt bad for Wilder too, I wanted the fight stopped at the end of the 5th round, just like a lot of the fans in around us on fight night. So whether people think he is a bum or not his fans deserves it. And they need to deal with that instead of begging people to not call him a bum.

Comment

I dont think hes a bum but I do think half of the reason Fury looked like an unstoppable ATG in there was just Wilders incompetence. I doubt we will see Fury dominate anybody else halfway decent like that again. Its going to be one of those fights that likely gets more damning with age for Wilder.

Comment

You're a child man...or a very small man...one of the two.

If you're really 'daneutral' I don't think you need to broadcast that in your username, do you? Lol
          LOL your on some sort of melt down. Maybe you need to tell me how tall you are too lol.

Wilders getting it for a week on this forum, it's just the way it is. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and let it run its course. It will soon be over.

Comment

Lololololol at saying that Wilder ducked AJ (though turning down that DAZN deal was stupid)...and that Fury will duck him lol.

Do the math man...which two HWs have fought each other, and which one is the major A side who calls his own shots, yet hasn't fought the other two yet.

Lol man this site has some characters
            Fury was a cherry pick gone wrong for the B
            Deontay Broner, and Tyson fancied his chances.
            I am unsure on whether Fury will duck AJ and Whyte, but I am.pretty confident that AJ beats him and I'd make Whyte the favorite there too.

You're a character mate. Anything other than the mainstream views and you think someone is crazy - I go by the evidence and the evidence is Wilder 100% ducked. He's a fraud. You still can't see that? Look at the character of the guy, and look at how AJ took his loss, and you tell me who the liar is.
            You're just a media following sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              WOW, you are such a badazz. How do you do it? We are not worthy to have you on these boards. You can beat all of our azzes. OMG, im so effeminate and so scared of you now with what you said.
              Thanks for proving my point that you're just a little boy who is insecure and that is why you post the way you do...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                Fury was a cherry pick gone wrong for the B
                Deontay Broner, and Tyson fancied his chances.
                I am unsure on whether Fury will duck AJ and Whyte, but I am.pretty confident that AJ beats him and I'd make Whyte the favorite there too.

You're a character mate. Anything other than the mainstream views and you think someone is crazy - I go by the evidence and the evidence is Wilder 100% ducked. He's a fraud. You still can't see that? Look at the character of the guy, and look at how AJ took his loss, and you tell me who the liar is.
                You're just a media following sheep.
                Lol you're hilarious man

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  True, but this is NSB not Mensa. :-)
                  True my friend

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I felt bad for Wilder too, I wanted the fight stopped at the end of the 5th round, just like a lot of the fans in around us on fight night. So whether people think he is a bum or not his fans deserves it. And they need to deal with that instead of begging people to not call him a bum.
                  Yeah it could have been stopped earlier...he showed a lot of heart in there imo.

Yeah again I'm not even a fan of his...just pointing out how foolish many are looking when they post about that topic.

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                  I dont think hes a bum but I do think half of the reason Fury looked like an unstoppable ATG in there was just Wilders incompetence. I doubt we will see Fury dominate anybody else halfway decent like that again. Its going to be one of those fights that likely gets more damning with age for Wilder.
                  Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  LOL your on some sort of melt down. Maybe you need to tell me how tall you are too lol.

Wilders getting it for a week on this forum, it's just the way it is. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and let it run its course. It will soon be over.
                  You're*** man...you can't even spell bro...I just don't take you seriously at all.

But hey keep being a fan man, that's cool...the world needs all types and you have plenty of company on here.

Comment

Thanks for proving my point that you're just a little boy who is insecure and that is why you post the way you do...thanks
                    No problem Incredible Hulk.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      No problem Incredible Hulk.
                      You're like a not funny daggum

Comment

Working...
                      X