Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible, But Bayless Let Him Get Away With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not here to kick Wilderlites when they are down. You guys are doing the right and noble thing and staying of social media.

Wilder didn’t exactly come to box either. He has fought twice with Fury and he has complained about the referee in both fights. He has blamed baby oil, witchcraft, blamed his mouth for being tired with all the promoting. Now he has blamed his costume with the batteries included for being too heavy which resulted in his legs being tired. Listen he showed amazing heart and he will come again but he won’t beat Fury

Comment

That’s what iv been posting in couple threads . DW is either crazy or concussed still if he believes Kenny was on Tyson Fury side . Al Haymon needs to call him ASAP before a lot of fans/casuals give a **** about a 3rd fight . If gets KoD in 3rd he will say someone spiked his water bottle .

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
        How many excuses is that now? I've lost count...

Seriously dude, have some dignity in defeat. Go back, take a break, reflect, get a game plan ready for the rematch and get training.
        That’s it......

Comment

This is true, but Wilder should have known that going in.

He saw what Fury did to Cunningham and he should have been prepared given the twelfth round of his last fight. Bayless even took away a point but when do you just say I am going to get dirty too. Wilder sounds naive. What he needs to be saying is this, now that I know what he is bringing how do I win? If he is depending on the ref to rescue him he has already lost.

Comment

Keep the crying and weak ridiculous excuses coming !! From the self proclaimed “baddest man on the planet” to the BIGGEST POOSII in boxing!! Freakin PATHETIC OVERRATED loser!!!!!!!! Can’t wait to see Fury beat u unconscious in the next fight!!

Comment

Baby Oil type of excuses just keeps coming... brilliant!

Comment

Wilder is a pu$$y as well as being the biggest joke in boxing.

Fury didn't even fight dirty tbh.

Comment

What whining little biatch Deontay has turned out to be. You could build a fine castle with all the sand that just fell out of his virginia.

Comment

Better be careful what he say about officials if he plans on fighting again. he needs to take some time away and come back, too many emotions flowing thru him now and he gonna say a lot of crazy ****.
                    Take a step back Wilder and come back collected and relaxed.

Comment

Everyone knew going in that it was gonna be Tyson Fury's game plan all along. It was the only way could win. So quit acting like surprised hypocrites. His game plan was to maul and weight bully the smaller Deontay Wilder with dirty and roughhousing tactics.

Fury made a UFC contest out of that fight with all of the constant head locks, headbutts, rabbit punching and leaning on the back of Wilder's neck; With that nasty stinking body of his in order to wear him down. It was blatant and dirty as shit!

Comment

Working...
                      X