Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible, But Bayless Let Him Get Away With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Go and re-watch Fury's fight with Steve Cunningham and you will see him employing the same dirty, rough and bullying tactics after he was floored by Cunningham and just as in that fight he was penalized also .

I guess fear brings out the worse in some people. It makes them to resort to dirty and illegal tactics. He knew that he almost didn't wake up in the first fight with Wilder; So he decided that the best way for it to never happen again was to fight dirty.
    ... just look at this one:

champion4ever
    Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5725 Post(s)

Bank: 144,397,307.46
    Total Points: 144,560,300.47

... and this is after the "points equalizer" last year...

... now go and figure out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... just look at this one:

champion4ever
      Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5725 Post(s)

Bank: 144,397,307.46
      Total Points: 144,560,300.47

... and this is after the "points equalizer" last year...

... now go and figure out!!!
      So what you are saying man?

Comment

Fraud talk might reach a dozen excuses by next week.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          That was one of his excuses from the first fight. His punches were sliding off because Fury was covered in baby oil.

wtf? what a fucking idiot

Comment

Just imagine what Dillian Whyte would do to him if he thinks Fury is dirty.

There's no coming back from the beating he took or the excuses he's making now.

Time's up for windmill. He's done...

Comment

No responsibility means no change = Blow-out sequel.

The stark difference between the way AJ and Wilder handle themselves after a loss couldn't be more telling.

Comment

I dont know what the hell I just saw, was this even a boxing contest?! Kenny Bayless needs to be investigated by the NSAC for suspicious incompetence.

I submit to the boxingscene two clips from rounds 4 & 5 : A nonpartisan observer clearly sees that Tyson was repeatedly trying to trip Deontay Wilder, a deliberate effort to cause further injury.

In the closing seconds of the third-round Gypsy-Bum seen the noticeable loss of balance in Deontay Wilder, which was caused by a illegal rabbit-punch. Ever the opportunist, Tyson exploited this advantage, like the dirty coward he is.

Comment

Boo-hoo!! The self proclaimed “baddest man on the planet” got roughed up and beatdown by a Fatman!!! Plz Wilder - put a tube of VAGISIL on it and stop embarrassing boxing and ur pathetic overrated self!!!

Comment

that's funny....the ref appeared to be fully on Wilder's side.

Comment

Wilder making me laugh now. Wilder need not worry, we will want to see rematch.
                      Even fury jabs were nearly knocking wilder out with new kronk style

Comment

Working...
                      X