Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Cat" Usyk vs P4P King Fury: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll never see Usyk in the same ring with Fury...

... Usyk was only a "reserve fight" for AJ...

Comment

i like usyk i have him #3 p4p behind loma and fury.

i think fury will be too big too strong and stops usyk. this would be a good fight after fury beats AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        We'll never see Usyk in the same ring with Fury...

... Usyk was only a "reserve fight" for AJ...
        Why not?

It would be a great fight. Basically what Lomachenko/ Rigondeaux should have been.

Comment

I don't see how Usyk would keep a 6'9", 275 lb. bear off of him for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            I don't see how Usyk would keep a 6'9", 275 lb. bear off of him for 12 rounds.
            Fighting off the back foot and staying active, throwing combinations off of the jab that don't let Fury put his own together.

Comment

Fury would win but it’s a close fight at least dangerous maybe in spots, have we forgotten about the southpaw Wallin fight already ? Fury controls most rounds ,I would have to think Usyk going to win sometime depends how Fury mixes it up on him .
              Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Dolor Dolor like this.

Comment

Usyk beats him.

Comment

Usyk is a good boxer, maybe better than Fury but not enough better than Fury to overcome such a difference in height and reach.

Comment

Really awesome boxing match-up BUT i think Usyk gets KTFO. We have yet to see any proof he can handle getting hit by a HW.

Comment

Before this fight with Wilde I would have given usyk a chance but after seeing what Fury could do with his weight I've changed my mind.

I think the first few rounds could be feel out round but Usyk just wont have the stamina to keep it up 12 rounds. Hes gonna get tried and Fury will lay on him a ton.

The only thing I see going for him is the fact that he is a southpaw with feet. Wallin was also a southpaw and hit Fury with some good shots so well see.

Comment

Working...
                      X