Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Wilder's Manager Called, Says Fury Trilogy is Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Your unsupported idiotic comments are certainly antagonistic but slay you? nawww, how about you go *** yourself.
    Gotta wait before I can green you

Comment

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post

It makes sense for him to fight Fury again straight away.
      To wait for the AJ Fury winner would take almost 2 years because AJ has 2 mandatories before he can even consider unifying against Fury (which means Wilder could fight the winner in late 2021 at the earliest).
      A third matchup would still make big dollars and would set Wilder up for life without having to go back to fighting bums.
      And off course if he beats Fury a mega showdown with AJ awaits.
      This is what's killing the game and why people don't want to commit to watch boxing full time like 40 years ago, and the athletes of today do other sports. You're telling me that we have to wait almost 2 years to watch the 2 best heavyweights fight??? so what are you gonna say when 1 of them loses again?? The rubber match needs to be taken care of in the summer and the unification needs to happen at the end of the year or in January at the latest. Y'all really trying to make this fight like a pacquiao mayweather, but this isn't it. The heavyweight division has been dead for 20 years that it desperately needs this fight to be made already

Comment

War Wilder. It takes a man to take a KO loss and jump into an immediate rematch. Kovalev did it successfully recently. I hope Wilder can pull one out of his hat, but it just seems unlikely after watching the 7 rounds last night.

Comment

First of all I paid to see a boxing match. Not a 275 lb man lay all over a 230 lb man and maul him. I was actually pulling for Fury,but didn't care for his tactics in this fight. Still,hats off to him for winning. But as a boxing match I found it lackluster yet entertaining.

I also thought the stoppage was premature. Wilder had his gloves up and was still dangerous. He was blocking or partially blocking most of what Fury was throwing while in the corner. His head wasn't being rocked. He was damaged,but not defenseless.

As far as rematch, Wilder definitely will take it. That green belt means something to him,as it should. Those green $$ do too. I respect Wilder for his heart and ability to come as far as he has with his skill set. Anyone calling him a bum should step into the ring with him. I would not count him out in the rematch.

However, one advantage Fury will always have is size. And that differential in size and overall talent will be a tough obstacle for Wilder to overcome. Peace.

Comment

I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t happen. Wilder doesn’t have an ounce of quit in him and it’s looking more and more like the people around him aren’t all on the same page when it comes to looking out for him. He is what he is at this point. He’s not going to get any better so he either takes another crack at it or is admitting he can’t win. I think a third fight is likely unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t happen. Wilder doesn’t have an ounce of quit in him and it’s looking more and more like the people around him aren’t all on the same page when it comes to looking out for him. He is what he is at this point. He’s not going to get any better so he either takes another crack at it or is admitting he can’t win. I think a third fight is likely unfortunately.
              Wilder has to take that approach of now or never like AJ did and fight fury again. Go for the immediate rematch

Comment

SERIOUSLY? Wilder just lost every round but 3 in two entire fights. That fight was nothing like AJ vs Ruiz, it was a 19 round beating from a guy that has Wilder's one dimensional number.

Originally posted by FlyingFJ View Post
                IMO, the trilogy between Wilder and Fury will take place. Fury can't let 60-40 get away, it's in the rematch clause. It will happen in UK and will be a sellout. Both of them will make good money and win or lose, we may see Wilder for the last time.

By the way Wilder and his team never expected Fury to come out like that, this was a replay of the Joshua/Ruiz first fight. The second fight will be a different ball game. Wilder might not stand in the middle and exchange, he will be more cautious. Fury was at his best and hope he maintains that standard and doesn't gets carried away. He can be dangerous when he moves forward with aggression. In the trilogy Bob will be the biggest winner.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 02-23-2020, 09:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Gunitsmith View Post
                  First of all I paid to see a boxing match. Not a 275 lb man lay all over a 230 lb man and maul him. I was actually pulling for Fury,but didn't care for his tactics in this fight. Still,hats off to him for winning. But as a boxing match I found it lackluster yet entertaining.

I also thought the stoppage was premature. Wilder had his gloves up and was still dangerous. He was blocking or partially blocking most of what Fury was throwing while in the corner. His head wasn't being rocked. He was damaged,but not defenseless.

As far as rematch, Wilder definitely will take it. That green belt means something to him,as it should. Those green $$ do too. I respect Wilder for his heart and ability to come as far as he has with his skill set. Anyone calling him a bum should step into the ring with him. I would not count him out in the rematch.

However, one advantage Fury will always have is size. And that differential in size and overall talent will be a tough obstacle for Wilder to overcome. Peace.
                  I don't think Wilder is a bum at all, but he definitely can't beat Fury and if he had any kind of skill, he could have made Fury back up a little and negate some of the mauling.

And regardless of Wilder still standing up or whatever, that's what he's supposed to do isn't it? Any more shots and he could have gotten seriously hurt

Comment

No s**t! He still gets a 40% split & that should be in the 20-30 million range. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      I disagree, Wilder should take a couple of confidence builders and offer his name to the highest bidder in a massive cash out. That said, I do believe Wilder is done. The blueprint to beat Wilder is out and it's not all that difficult. I suspect everyone from Andy to Wyhte to push Wilder back, stay close and punch around his guard.

Comment

Working...
                      X