No announcement yet.

Wilder has the heart of a warrior....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arj Guy View Post
    Pure fear in the coward’s eyes. Had the same look when he got the DAZN offer. Wilder got walked down and smashed to bits. His corner saved him from a life altering beating
    He was stunned and shocked....... fear? I seen him throwing even when getting beaten.

Fury dismantled him and he did not stop fighting at any point..... that shows courage and bravery to me, not sure what you seen but I think your hatred for him blinds your judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion View Post

If Wilder was a coward, why did he agree to fight Fury, who was considered the bigger challenge than Joshua?
      Because...

A) They saw Fury looking like **** against Seferi and Pianeta and thought they could opportunistically cherry pick an out of shape washed up cokehead who was calling himself lineal champion (the first time)

B) They saw cruiserweight Cunningham put Fury on his ass

C) Fury is usually looked at as a pillow fisted low volume fighter. A relatively good stylistic match up for Wilder in theory because it means he should get a full 12 rounds to look for his shot without having to worry about return fire. "perfect for 12 rounds vs perfect for one second"....Wilder admitted this is what he thought about the match up.

It turns out they made a grave error of judgement on all counts and got played by Fury who was clearly lulling them into a false sense of security all along.

Comment

To be honest, i would love to see him in non title fight against Martin, Kownacki, Ruiz, Miller or something. Just to see how can he come back from here.

Because he can`t beat Tyson Fury and he won`t.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          He has the heart of a warrior no question.

Needs to upgrade his skill set if he ever hopes to be competitive with Fury, though.

The way he was pulling straight back from punches was amateurish. He can't fight going backwards.
          He slips punches the wrong way too. Credit to Fury though he switched that jab up at times into a left hook and Wilder didnt know which way to turn.

Comment

You could see the fear in the cowards eye’s when he realised he was up against a fully fit Fury this time who was taking the fight to him. This is a coward who turned down $120 million for undisputed. He cherry picked Fury first time thinking he was done and it’s backfired twice. He said he wanted a body on his record. Bum Squad deserves no respect from anyone he’s a protected fraud who got exposed and it’s really a shame we didn’t see him laid out cold. He’s just lucky his corner saved him from being a body on Fury’s record
            I can't stand Wilder, but if you really do take this much glee in someone getting beaten then your life must be pretty pathetic man.

Yes Wilder was protected and overhyped. Yes he was ducking Joshua. Yes he's a terrible boxer. But no. He's not a coward at all. He took his beating like a man.

I bet you wouldn't fight Fury if he had one hand tied behind his back and one eye closed, so stfu with the "coward" stuff. It's beyond pathetic.

Comment

An incredible chin? He was visibly shaken by a jab, hit the deck twice and he was staggering around the ring like an old drunk for most of the fight.

Comment

No respect lost for Wilder. He kept on fighting, and gave a good fight. But boy is Fury a great fighter.

Both guys are what makes heavyweight great. Not that guy (G)aj

Comment

Pure fear in the coward’s eyes. Had the same look when he got the DAZN offer. Wilder got walked down and smashed to bits. His corner saved him from a life altering beating
                  Post from your normal account talking about cowardice pfft how
                  Ironic. Jumped up spastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                    I can't stand Wilder, but if you really do take this much glee in someone getting beaten then your life must be pretty pathetic man.

Yes Wilder was protected and overhyped. Yes he was ducking Joshua. Yes he's a terrible boxer. But no. He's not a coward at all. He took his beating like a man.

I bet you wouldn't fight Fury if he had one hand tied behind his back and one eye closed, so stfu with the "coward" stuff. It's beyond pathetic.
                    I watched the fight back and only felt sympathy for Wilder.... I took no pleasure in seeing him be outboxed and beaten like that.

I did find it in myself to admire his fighting spirit despite being beaten in every second of every round...... its called empathy, and I wish more people would exhibit this trait.

Comment

Yea of course and why we have to thank his corner for stopping the fight when they did

Comment

Working...
                      X