No announcement yet.

So last night's fight broke BoxingScene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
    Thanks. It's sad that these forums cannot do a better job of filtering the nonsense that some posters spew. Such is life, I guess!
    No worries man, just look at the fat spastics post on #13

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      No worries man, just look at the fat spastics post on #13
      I just read it.Threatening people on an online forum? Not too bright! Avoidance is key with posters like that.

Comment

I just read it.Threatening people on an online forum? Not too bright! Avoidance is key with posters like that.
        He's just slow in the head, threatens people then says he can't threaten as he has connections. Complete contradiction. I estimate his iq to be well below 70.

"To be diagnosed as having mental r3tardation, a person must have an I.Q. below 70-75, i.e. significantly below average."

Comment

That guy seems to get triggered easy then he launches into trying to impress strangers or alternatively, try to beat them up because they disagree with him or hurt his feelings. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Is this site ever going to upgrade so that it can handle the traffic of a big boxing event?

The times when it could be attracting new posters and new eyeballs for ad revenue?

I was really mad I kept getting timeout errors while trying to make fun of Lennox's terrible commenting. I did manage to get this in after about 10 attempts.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Man Lennox is hard to listen to. He is like nails on a chalkboard of boredom behind the mic. Pure gibberish. Could you imagine he and Ray Leonard commentating a fight at the same time?

Lennox: "Good right hand by Wilder. He has a good right hand."
            Ray Leonard: "Was it a jab right hand? The jab is very great for boxing."
            Lennox: "He threw it while holding his left hand up."
            Ray: "Man I love the jab. Boxing is 90% mental"
            Lennox: "I heard he sparred on his birthday."
            Ray Leonard: "Did he eat cake in the form of a jab?"

Comment

I propose that we institute a new rule where the failures who picked the wrong guy stay away from the site during fight time. This will allow the superior, less mediocre people to visit the site without any issue.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                I was really mad I kept getting timeout errors while trying to make fun of Lennox's terrible commenting. I did manage to get this in after about 10 attempts.
                I was thinking about those two myself yesterday. Great minds think alike.

Lennox Lewis and Sugar Ray Leonard are the absolute worst. They should never be allowed bear a broadcast microphone.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  That guy seems to get triggered easy then he launches into trying to impress strangers or alternatively, try to beat them up because they disagree with him or hurt his feelings. LOL.
                  This site seems pretty decent. I will just have to learn who to avoid. No point in having the " online mafia" after me. This sounds more like the Sopranos rather than the Gambinos. Can you imagine a "real" connected guy making threats online? Good way to spend time in the can!

Comment

This site seems pretty decent. I will just have to learn who to avoid. No point in having the " online mafia" after me. This sounds more like the Sopranos rather than the Gambinos. Can you imagine a "real" connected guy making threats online? Good way to spend time in the can!
                    Gang members in chicago do it every single day. And then they actually shoot each other after threatening each other on facebook and instagram or twitter.

It happens. Every single day. And the world can read it.

The world can be crazy, man.

Comment

NSB reminded me of DAZN last night. That isn’t a good thing.

Least it gave me an excuse for being on for a long time last night after wilder got bludgeoned.

Comment

Working...
                      X